Ever heard of Dragons Breath rounds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice rounds...

You used to be able to get them at most any gunshow... at least the bigger ones, there was a dealer always setup.

The Ruskie lives in Georgia BTW, USA style Georgia, not the other one.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've considered picking up some Dragon's Breath rounds just for the novelty (not sure if they serve a true purpose?).

Sure they do, they're an emergency signaling round. Just like the flare gun i kept at hand while traveling through Canada, it was simply an emergency signaling device. I make no claim to understand the effectiveness of a 3000 degree flare in someones chest. No claim what so ever... :wink2:

MBB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is in the US. He's a crazy dude, but funny and very entertaining to watch. I posted one a month or so ago of him planning on testing his shooting skills after getting pepper sprayed. He says to his friend "Don't be a beetch" so his friend sprays him and he can't take it.

Here it is:

oh man, my side hurts

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Too bad even a group buy wouldn't make then worth buying. No way in he'll I'm paying 6 bucks or better for a shell, do they even have any shot in them? Or is it just burning material?

Latest posts

Top Bottom