Ever lose magazines?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bet that was one of those "wanna get away" moments huh?

Traveling to DC with the Wife, yes, it was one of those moments. Especially since I had mentioned the missing mag before we left the house, and how I thought it might be in the backpack but a "thorough" check didn't turn it up. I've since implemented a strict policy of not putting anything that wont pass TSA carry on rules in my backpack.

She's convinced it's why our White House tour was cancelled, but it was due to the Occupy Wall Street/99%'s demonstrating that day.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These things are officially gone. Made it to Nebraska last weekend, which was my last hope...and nothing.
4 $30 magazines and likely a big bag or tupperware container of .22 with it :(

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bummer. I lost a very nice Emerson CQC 7 Tanto Blade that I have had for years. I swear it was in my side cargo pocket...I swear it was. I have torn the closet where that kind of stuff goes apart trying to find it. No luck. It's not like losing a sock to the Laundry Room Gremlins; it's sure not. I feel your pain man. Hope they turn up somewhere.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bet that was one of those "wanna get away" moments huh?

I grabbed a range bag to replace a carry on when the zipper shelled out while getting packed. Was in a hurry and overlooked two rounds of .40. TSA found em of course. Nearly missed our flight during the "Sir, could you step out of line please" episode that followed.
Note to self, range bags are only for the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes; I lost three or four magazines for a 22 rimfire pistol when I moved to Oklahoma. That was nione years ago. Just today, I missed a Hogue Lanyard Screw and was looking for a replacement, when I found it. Good thing, too as it is not listed in their current catalogue.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lose stuff at home nearly daily. So many glock, ar and ak mags I can't remember what I got and what I need. Lol. Pretty normal. Usually if I give something a few days and stop looking, it magically reappears.

Latest posts

Top Bottom