Ever regretted ending a long term relationship?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here I sit at 4am, cold and alone. My feet are tingling and my legs are uncomfortable. Something in the pit of my stomach said "no man, don't do it; it's not time" but I didn't listen. On the spur of the moment last night I decided to get rid of possibly the most non judgemental friend I've ever had. A friend that's been with me through thick and thin. Seen me through major life decisions, seen me through sickness and health. Moral of the story, never buy a $7 toilet seat from wally mart and expect it to be as good as your last one.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here I sit at 4am, cold and alone. My feet are tingling and my legs are uncomfortable. Something in the pit of my stomach said "no man, don't do it; it's not time" but I didn't listen. On the spur of the moment last night I decided to get rid of possibly the most non judgemental friend I've ever had. A friend that's been with me through thick and thin. Seen me through major life decisions, seen me through sickness and health. Moral of the story, never buy a $7 toilet seat from wally mart and expect it to be as good as your last one.
Hang in there, you will get use to soon.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But Cheap Sunglasses are just fine.
What about women?

anim_coffee.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom