Every cop's nightmare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As for what you can tolerate....you assume I am in a quarrel with you, because you know one thing...force compliance by training.

Well, then, I know more than one thing...

I don't assume you're in a quarrel with me...I know you are. You may not know that, I do.

I know I've decided you're really not hateful...you're just an idiot who can't be reasoned with.

Now that we've learned all these things about each other, don't you have a pantifa meeting to get to?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the thing, all you older ones on here were raised with the mentality of obey right away
You are correct in that LEO's job is to enforce the laws that they, for the most part, did not make but are required to enforce. For myself, I am glad that they exist because it would be a terrifying place to live where anarchy and chaos reigned supreme. Perhaps you have forgotten or perhaps didn't even realize that those in law enforcement are human, with all the same physical limitations and emotions as anyone else, but tasked on a daily basis to interact with the worst examples of humans trash that society has dredged up. If you can't respect what they go through day in and day out, then at least do what you can to not add to their burden.
So you are saying I should have empathy for them because of their choosen profession?

Top down reform then, that is what I want and what we all should demand. It has been shown that less police works.

Soon as precincts make the cops walk their beat as to driving around all the time the crime rate dropped, and public trust soared.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't assume you're in a quarrel with me...I know you are. You may not know that, I do.

I know I've decided you're really not hateful...you're just an idiot who can't be reasoned with.

Now that we've learned all these things about each other, don't you have a pantifa meeting to get to?
I wouldn't blame a child for their repugnant behavior any sooner than I would expect you to assume liability for ownership in your actions.

It is from the top down. You know this, and you admitted it earlier, but that is the hand that feeds you, so you won't bite it.

You will tow the line till the day you die.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the thing, all you older ones on here were raised with the mentality of obey right away

So you are saying I should have empathy for them because of their choosen profession?

Top down reform then, that is what I want and what we all should demand. It has been shown that less police works.

Soon as precincts make the cops walk their beat as to driving around all the time the crime rate dropped, and public trust soared.
"It has been shown that less police works."

That philosophy hasn't seemed to work very well for the San Francisco Bay area, parts of Los Angeles County, or Portland, to name a few places where the 'less' attitude was applied 🤣🤣

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I figured that I'd use the ignore feature eventually. What better place to start than adhdferret.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"It has been shown that less police works."

That philosophy hasn't seemed to work very well for the San Francisco Bay area, parts of Los Angeles County, or Portland, to name a few places where the 'less' attitude was applied 🤣🤣
You want to cherry pick specific places?

The reason it is the way it is there is because of the rampant homelessness. How damn big the gap is in economic levels as well.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why because you like it when you are lied to, or given half truths?

The cop that rescued me picked up a half dead 6yo boy that was convulsing for hours after his parents pitched him out a window like a piece of trash.

Him, and the judge i clean their grave sites once a year on the anniversary of me getting out of there.

You seem to be arguing with yourself here. Seems the idiot is winning though, so you might want to step it up.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep... I can tolerate ignorance. I can't tolerate stupidity.
It isnt stupidity, what you propose is insane, we been allowing cops to bust heads since COPS was filmed live and on location.

It has gotten worse. Just has across the board, criminals fear the act of a judge not the police.

Hell 9 out of 10 times when it is a minority the city pays out for wrongful death, it isnt the cops or their pensions that get hurt.

Besides if people wanted to serve their community they would run for city council. People become a cop now to assume power over others.

Look how horrible a career it is...rampant abuse with spouse and children, alcoholism to a degree that would spin your head!

They need these things as a coping mechanism unfortunately and you seen it within your department and turned a blind eye, or you would have been thrown off the force.

Latest posts

Top Bottom