Every cop's nightmare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to sound distasteful nor adolescent. But, I do love you man. I love everybody. The Lord has told us to love everyone. Ask any member here, I don't ever get into arguments or heated debates. I'm a firm believer in the "agree to disagree" rule, and still remain friends.

There was a member here many years ago, who thought he was the cat's ass. He knew everything about everything and everyone else was wrong. He was a fellow LEO and he and I had more than one disagreement, but we always shook hands and parted friends.

Life is way too short for arguments or racism or judgments or just plain ol ugliness towards each other. The world is a much better place if we are ALL humble and kind.
From this interaction and previous I will say you are of good character. I won't pretend to know the horrific stuff you likely had to deal with, I can only imagine how that cop who saved me felt.

A kid in the dirt with broken glass around them and seizing, and yall see that every day sometimes I bet. It messes with you...I know it does you just from this interaction.

Like you and many others have said....we are only human, and I dont know of a way to fix that sort of problem with wiping the slate clear on every call.

I wish I did!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to shorten this thread by several pages by adding another flaming idiot to my ignore list.

Jesus H Christ, WTF is wrong with some people?

I wanted in the club, but they wouldn't let me in the club because I'm a homicidal maniac, and I'm stupid and deluded enough to talk about it in an interview, so now I have an ax to grind against those that are in the club.

This proves what I've always said; the stupidest of the stupid are to f'n stupid to keep their mouth shut, which is to our distinct advantage. My aching ass.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most dream of a return Mayberry, because of the semi-utopian feed. Barney was far from exemplary, but still liked.

Being almost 66, "Boomers" were around, if not engulfed in the counter culture. Those same Boomers had off spring. That counter culture and hatred of "The Man", the administration and any authority has given rise to what we have today.

George Floyd, DS and that ilk become martyrs and posters children, when they got exactly what they deserved. Don't run, don't flee, don't attack, don't fight and LIVE to see another day. You point a gun (even a fake one), expect to be met with force.

Good cops exist, bad cops exist, though they are few. Jack booted thugs exist, these are the majority of the problem.

I know and have known many GOOD.
Never encountered a bad, but the azzhat that took my M60 out of the evidence locker, I have the s/n and will not relent.
The 3 JBT I have dealt with. 2 were fired, by my non relenting pursuit. The 3rd left the County for other parts. Good riddance. I have nothing but contempt for all 3.
I will tell you a story.

I encountered a bad one....once, well not so much a BAD one in corrupt, but one that definitely went too far.

Got felony stopped in okc back in the early 2000s. He had me open the door with my right hand, walk backwards and blah blah...ok I knew he was on edge just from his voice so instead of taking a 9mm I did what he said without animosity.

Once I was cuffed he asked if there was a weapon in the car, I answered yes and immediately my face was one with the hood of the car and I was told to stop resisting.

I was bleeding from my face with the way I hit. It hurt bad, but I didn't say a word. He got backup and after playing with my firearms for an hour I was told that my vehicle fit the description of one in a robbery.

I asked to see the description or bolo which I was met with resistance. Told how I was being uncooperative and blah blah, I demanded a supervisor and lodged a complaint.

I got called into the local pd and met with their section leader or whatever they call them, and he had the write up ready...I said that I wanted no part of that, I wanted that officer to apologize to me in front of everyone.

And he did. I shook his hand and that was that....I don't think I would do anything differently to this day either.

Granted I could have launched a civil suit...got some money, but it isnt as if the cops pay that...we as citizens do.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to shorten this thread by several pages by adding another flaming idiot to my ignore list.

I wanted in the club, but they wouldn't let me in the club because I'm a homicidal maniac, and I'm stupid and deluded enough to talk about it in an interview, so now I have an ax to grind against those that are in the club.

This proves what I've always said; the stupidest of the stupid are to f'n stupid to keep their mouth shut, which is to our distinct advantage. My aching ass.
Ever been in a child abuse situation were you were the victim for years...I mean years?

Not where you are told to get your own switch for a whooping, I mean dragged down a gravel road face first with your hands zip tied to the handle bars of your bicycle with a rope to your step fathers 20 speed for 50y?

I mean...it was rough with me, and sure I know it messed with me in the long run, but I know I didn't like it, and I actively to this day work with abused kids in DHS when allowed.

So yeah...you can't say you been through it like I have, jail didn't stop them, losing custody didn't stop them, protection orders didn't stop them.

So...guess what does? You can say homicide, but that requires a plan in most cases for legal ramifications which I ain't going to plan out, and I can and have restrained myself.

I ain't the punisher, but I am not going to lie, a man is only as good as his word, and to be a cop....I didnt want to allow them the idea I would handle it correctly to their ideals.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Exactly, he rants on and on about how cops abuse their authority and how many bad cops are out there but admits to saying he'd murder suspected child molesters. Hey, I've dealt with more chomos than I care to think of and I can't stand them, but I know it is not my place, as a cop, to play judge, jury and executioner. Apparently though he believes, because of his supposed past, he can supersede the system and dispense his own justice on the spot. Stupid doesn't even come close to describing this one! At best ferret is a troll just here to do what trolls do, at worse, and I suspect this may be the case, he's got some serious issues that need to be addressed by a professional sooner rather than later.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly, he rants on and on about how cops abuse their authority and how many bad cops are out there but admits to saying he'd murder suspected child molesters. Hey, I've dealt with more chomos than I care to think of and I can't stand them, but I know it is not my place, as a cop, to play judge, jury and executioner. Apparently though he believes, because of his supposed past, he can supersede the system and dispense his own justice on the spot. Stupid doesn't even come close to describing this one! At best ferret is a troll just here to do what trolls do, at worse, and I suspect this may be the case, he's got some serious issues that need to be addressed by a professional sooner rather than later.

If someone looks and acts the part of a troll, they go on the ignore list. His problems are his own. I won't be drug into the stupid by idiots. I see 2 posts on this page. Mine and yours quoting me. This one will be 3. That's the way it will stay. Not interested in interacting or even having to read **** posts by moronic idiots.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I know a law that could change and would be great for all. 2y of education past academy screening and minimum 4y degree.
I have more than that, a lot more.
10% of the force is allowed a vehicle for patrols.
I did that nightly for one department.
.All must rotate walking a beat.
Kinda hard to do as a sheriff's deputy and the only one in the county
Coos must carry their own insurance bond.
I have been bonded all my career.
I do, with my profession. Damn near everyone does in their profession. Aint it funny you never hear people screaming about fireman as much as cops.

I want you as an experiment when you are out and about to ask people what their first emotion is when they see a cop coming at them.
It used to be admire and respect unless you were a scrote. Now, because of the media and fools with an agenda, not so much.

Mix it up and ask just anyone.
I don't have to ask, I can see it daily and it torques my nut.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From this interaction and previous I will say you are of good character. I won't pretend to know the horrific stuff you likely had to deal with, I can only imagine how that cop who saved me felt.

A kid in the dirt with broken glass around them and seizing, and yall see that every day sometimes I bet. It messes with you...I know it does you just from this interaction.

Like you and many others have said....we are only human, and I dont know of a way to fix that sort of problem with wiping the slate clear on every call.

I wish I did!

Like I said, in a perfect world. Sadly, that place doesn't exist here on earth.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will tell you a story.

I encountered a bad one....once, well not so much a BAD one in corrupt, but one that definitely went too far.

Got felony stopped in okc back in the early 2000s. He had me open the door with my right hand, walk backwards and blah blah...ok I knew he was on edge just from his voice so instead of taking a 9mm I did what he said without animosity.
Now ya see? It was his cooperation that kept him from getting killed. What a concept!

The rest of the story I can see as true or exaggerated. Just from reading your posts, I'm going to believe you. I will NOT make excuses for that cop that roughed you up at all. I hate those types. Just ask a few on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom