Every cop's nightmare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Now ya see? It was his cooperation that kept him from getting killed. What a concept!

The rest of the story I can see as true or exaggerated. Just from reading your posts, I'm going to believe you. I will NOT make excuses for that cop that roughed you up at all. I hate those types. Just ask a few on here.
Ok but is survival the reward of a police encounter these days?

Is that how damn dismal the world should be? Mine is not the only story like that. Look at the active duty army guy that was just sprayed in the face with pepper spray, and recently found that there was no wrong doing on the cops behalf.

They wanted to murder that man! And by default it is most often a non white person that catches the wrath.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have more than that, a lot more.

I did that nightly for one department.

Kinda hard to do as a sheriff's deputy and the only one in the county

I have been bonded all my career.

It used to be admire and respect unless you were a scrote. Now, because of the media and fools with an agenda, not so much.

I don't have to ask, I can see it daily and it torques my nut.
Sir.

I will say that it isnt the media that is your enemy...it doesn't help your cause animosity is their goal.

An anxious population will be a consuming one. The achievements you have are commendable, and that is YOU...not the norm. I have a friend of mine...real stand up dude that is doing level 4 cleet?

He couldn't afford a weapon for whatever phase it is he has, and I can't memeber if level 3 or 4.

Anyways I got him a weapon....brand new. S&W MP9 v2. He wants to be a part of that life, and I know he would be a damn good peace officer.

Not a cop, or jerk with a badge. Know of another guy that was an officer in NY that told some dirty to IA and got black balled, then in Philly just looked down on.

I trust this guy with my son too. He is a stand up dude that never asked me for anything but friendship. Helped him make his AR even. Now my question is why were you the only deputy?

That seems unsafe man...

Another question is did your bond cover negligence if say someone sued you?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly, he rants on and on about how cops abuse their authority and how many bad cops are out there but admits to saying he'd murder suspected child molesters. Hey, I've dealt with more chomos than I care to think of and I can't stand them, but I know it is not my place, as a cop, to play judge, jury and executioner. Apparently though he believes, because of his supposed past, he can supersede the system and dispense his own justice on the spot. Stupid doesn't even come close to describing this one! At best ferret is a troll just here to do what trolls do, at worse, and I suspect this may be the case, he's got some serious issues that need to be addressed by a professional sooner rather than later.
I know you can't read what I am saying, but others can, and your reddit edit of my comments is what is the issue here fox News.

You want to be set in your ways just happy as a clam in your survival cube away from the actual world. You have zero and I mean zero idea what it is like for anyone but you.

Your armchair diagnoses of me and my mental fortitude are another passive aggressive boomer form of mental masturbation to have your jolly.

I can at the very least stand by what I said...I didnt hide it, nor will I do so at this time. Added that it wasn't pedos...it was abuse.

Physical kind that you as is typical reddit edit my words to fulfill your agenda.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM...YES YOU WITH LACK OF COMPREHENSION AND EMPATHY

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now my question is why were you the only deputy?

That seems unsafe man...

I couldn't tell you how many times I was the only cop in town, all night long. It was more commonplace than you think. I worked in a sleepy little town with a population of about 5K. You're right, it was very unsafe.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't tell you how many times I was the only cop in town, all night long. It was more commonplace than you think. I worked in a sleepy little town with a population of about 5K. You're right, it was very unsafe.
Same here. When I got started I worked for one of the largest counties in the state. Many times there was only two of us on duty. On graveyards, if state wasn't available and we needed backup, dispatch had to wake up the on-call deputy. Scary, yeah but I was much younger and indestructible (or so I thought) back in those days so I loved the thrill. I was also a very proactive cop always looking for bad guys and with all the meth labs we had, it kept things interesting.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. When I got started I worked for one of the largest counties in the state. Many times there was only two of us on duty. On graveyards, if state wasn't available and we needed backup, dispatch had to wake up the on-call deputy. Scary, yeah but I was much younger and indestructible (or so I thought) back in those days so I loved the thrill. I was also a very proactive cop always looking for bad guys and with all the meth labs we had, it kept things interesting.

Same here. But that luster wore off mighty quick.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard that before myself. Even had some Fudd on here accuse me of being an ex-convict. There's a difference between "all cops bad" and "policing needs reform".

That's cool, I guess "ignore" is good for some folks. Especially those that only want to hear one side of an issue.

Gosh I remember that! The things some people think are appropriate is mind boggling. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom