Every cop's nightmare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afterr 33 years, I'm focking spent. :faint:

😢 This makes me sad. I remember when you were a shiny new penny. 😉 You were so eat up with the "I'm gonna save the world from itself" mentality. You need to join Grumpy -- find a job doing something you like to do -- and draw that pension check. You EARNED it -- don't work so long that you are too banged up to enjoy what you have earned -- yes, EARNED. Luv ya sweetie! 😘

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
😢 This makes me sad. I remember when you were a shiny new penny. 😉 You were so eat up with the "I'm gonna save the world from itself" mentality. You need to join Grumpy -- find a job doing something you like to do -- and draw that pension check. You EARNED it -- don't work so long that you are too banged up to enjoy what you have earned -- yes, EARNED. Luv ya sweetie! 😘

Too late. I'm already FUBAR. That's the trouble, I still have 8 years before I can retire! :yikes2:

The college is on that stupid 90 plan. I did the math one day and I can't bounce until I'm 62. :pissed:

Maybe I'll live long enough to come hang out with you guys when I finally get to hang up my gun and badge.

Loves ya back, Patticakes! :kiss:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That's the trouble, I still have 8 years before I can retire! :yikes2:

The college is on that stupid 90 plan. I did the math one day and I can't bounce until I'm 62. :pissed:

Maybe I'll live long enough to come hang out with you guys when I finally get to hang up my gun and badge.

I hear you brother,BUT, the TRS is a great way to retire. If you have the means, you can pass your retirement on to your kids. Most of the guys I talk to make a little more retired than working. I’m on the 90 and out too. I have 5 years left according to my numbers but TRS says I have a little more. I’ll get some better numbers when I’m closer.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too late. I'm already FUBAR. That's the trouble, I still have 8 years before I can retire! :yikes2:

I'll be praying that you make it to retirement safe and healthy and that you have many years to enjoy life after you get out. 🙏

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear you brother,BUT, the TRS is a great way to retire. If you have the means, you can pass your retirement on to your kids. Most of the guys I talk to make a little more retired than working. I’m on the 90 and out too. I have 5 years left according to my numbers but TRS says I have a little more. I’ll get some better numbers when I’m closer.

I'm not like counting the days or anything... :rolleyes2

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have tremendous appreciation and respect for you guys specifically, and for all LEO in general. I have had many personal and professional contacts with LEOs over the years, especially with my job the last ten years before retirement. Every one, with the exception of one incident in 1964, has been excellent. If I wore a hat, it would it off to you folks. Well done!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You'll get there sweetie!! Remember how Grumpy used to talk like he was gonna drop dead by the time he was 50?? Yeah ... That sorry bastard just turned 58!! 👀👀👀 Our 21st wedding anniversary is the 13th! 😳 Whooda thunk I'd find a fella who'd put up with me for this long??!! 😂

It is so odd to me that we actually make more now, with his pension, my SSI and both of our little, piddly jobs, than when we got together 20 years ago, with us both working 2 jobs. Man ... Those were the days! 🙄😉😁

But then again our biggest expense are these guys ...

20220725_071721_Burst01.jpg
20220808_140535.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom