Every cop's nightmare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, such a pretty boy! It's so sad when our furry family members get old and pass on to Rainbow Bridge.I'm sorry to hear that about your boy. We still have two and they are getting up there in age too. I can't imagine not having another in the future, though it is getting harder for us to take care of a big dog like that.

I'll be honest -- I'd have a dozen before Grumpy got home from work tonight if I thought I could pull it off (and I could 😉 😂) but it wouldn't be fair to the dogs. I was having some trouble keeping up with all the activity and mental stimulation that breed needs before the tree tried to take me out.

I'm rapidly turning into the American version of the Russian cat lady ... Lol

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be honest -- I'd have a dozen before Grumpy got home from work tonight if I thought I could pull it off (and I could 😉 😂) but it wouldn't be fair to the dogs. I was having some trouble keeping up with all the activity and mental stimulation that breed needs before the tree tried to take me out.

I'm rapidly turning into the American version of the Russian cat lady ... Lol

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear my, on-duty, cat lady story :w000t:

Anyway, yup GSD's do require a lot of attention no doubt. That's one reason I'd like to get some horses, that way I could sit my old ass up on the horse and the dogs could follow along... win-win.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear my, on-duty, cat lady story :w000t:

Anyway, yup GSD's do require a lot of attention no doubt. That's one reason I'd like to get some horses, that way I could sit my old ass up on the horse and the dogs could follow along... win-win.
Or mine. Was yours in a trailer house with over 200 cats?

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, not a trailer, it was an old run down POS house that ended up getting bulldozed because, between the cats and the fact that no maintenance had been done on it in years, they figured it just wasn't worth fixing. No idea how many cats had lived there. Most ended up running off when the doors opened, but I'd say a conservative guess would be 125 or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom