Every cop's nightmare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was a damned riot. We used to go out every month and shoot his pistol match. The things that man could think up for stages! 🤔😂

Biggest majority of those stages were from real life calls he received from years ago when he was a lawman.

To meet the guy, you wouldn't think he could turn off a light switch, because his hands are so mangled with missing fingers and what not. But he was extremely proficient.

in-memory-two.jpg

in-memory-3.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would solve some problems for sure. Friend of mine, DPS Trooper in TX, was a sniper for the Coast Guard's HITRON (Helicopter Interdiction Tactical Squadron). His job was to take out the motors of fast boats from a helicopter as they tried to evade the helicopter. Hands down the best marksman I've ever known and not with just a rifle. He could have taken that guy out without a thought.
Yeah, but that would have denied the 'payed to jail' business a long-term . . . 'guest'.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biggest majority of those stages were from real life calls he received from years ago when he was a lawman.

To meet the guy, you wouldn't think he could turn off a light switch, because his hands are so mangled with missing fingers and what not. But he was extremely proficient.

View attachment 292819
View attachment 292820

Oh I know!! The stories I got to listen to over the years! 😳 I swear if I hadn't known better I'd have thought he was making them up!

We were out there one morning it was FREEZING cold! Grumpy would stand behind me and stick his hands in my pockets to keep his fingers warm between stages. Somebody started complaining that he was cheating. 😂😂😂 Paul made some crack about it just sounded to him like Scott was a better negotiator since he and Paul were the only 2 men who had their wives with them. 😂😂😂

Oh gosh he had this stage once that had the little bitty tiny-ass steel targets all lined up with the horizon -- so the sun was blinding you. He cackled like a laying hen the whole time we were shooting! 😂😂😂

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were in Dallas, 1972. The newspaper headline was "END OF STREET RACING
PD gets in new Caprice 454 Interceptors"

We are on I-30 and zooooooooom, a red '57 Chevy flies by, 3 seconds behind his is a black and white Caprice.

Dad says, "that guy will have a bad day."

About 2 miles down the road, we top an overpass and hit an oil patch. In the median is a smoking B/W, with an officer screaming into his mic.

Never seen the '57, again.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. Mount a gotdamn mini gun on that bastard. But, sadly, the public would never go for it. Especially in these days and times when nobody wants da po-leece around anyways.

We have seen what these cops will do if you give them the slightest of military equipment. Cops don't need tanks, APC, or a damn minigun mounted on the ghetto bird!

What we need is less cops. Let these elements of society killed each other, and when they bring their drama to the wrong side of town....well you can get you 5m of hate Orwell.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I wouldn't be a Cop now a days for it. I got out of Law enforcement in 1998 after 14 years, when there was still a little bit of respect, no video camera's and 2 pound Streamlights. Transitioned from Wheel Guns and Loops to the Semi Autos and Mag Pouches. From the Patent Leather Sam Browns to Webbing. We were taught Pain Compliance and do what ever it takes to go home after your shift, and we did.

Today....... people don't have any respect for themselves, much less anyone else, especially the Police. It seams like all they want is that 60 seconds of fame and don't care about the consequences....... Death or Jail, whatever.........Look Mom...... I'm on Youtube and I got 1,000,000 views.

To all of the Police Officers working out there today, you have my greatest respect. Now it seams every Cop has to be prepared for a war zone every time he steps out on the street..... I don't care if your a Small Town Cop, a County Deputy, a Big City Cop or a State Trooper, it seams like you can never relax while on duty or off. Nothing like the old days when it was fun and your dept was family.

What a sad thing this world has come to.....

As a citizen that served in conflict while serving in the military I can assure you cameras are the best thing for cops....that is unless there is something to hide.

Perhaps, policing was honorable back when you were one, now it is a means of extortion upon the normal tax payer. Often times it ain't even up to the police on the ground.

It is the DA and higher ups that wash away the stains from leadership. This is where we went wrong with all of it.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have seen what these cops will do if you give them the slightest of military equipment. Cops don't need tanks, APC, or a damn minigun mounted on the ghetto bird!

What we need is less cops. Let these elements of society killed each other, and when they bring their drama to the wrong side of town....well you can get you 5m of hate Orwell.
Yeah, no. Those "elements" kill a lot more innocent people than each other. They also rob, rape and terrorize. So this whole "less cops" thing is idiotic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom