Everytown's fake "School Shootings"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt "most" people have any idea the influence he has at the capitol. It was Republicans that killed gun legislation the last two sessions. The only coordinated effort I know of to combat Boren comes from OK2A and OK2A doesn't appear to even have significant support from the members of this forum.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt "most" people have any idea the influence he has at the capitol. It was Republicans that killed gun legislation the last two sessions. The only coordinated effort I know of to combat Boren comes from OK2A and OK2A doesn't appear to even have significant support from the members of this forum.
Was that because of feckless chamber republicans, fear of losing to Boren's clout, or both?

Regardless, it's not a good reason to not even try to rid Oklahoma of his influence. :(

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know, don't care. He's too old and entrenched to change his belief system, so it's better to put him out to pasture and move on.

I understand. He has been around for so long that he almost seems immortal but his reign is surely coming to a close before much longer.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say it was both. What do you suggest is the way to rid Oklahoma of his influence?

To rid Oklahoma of Boren's influence, replace all the legislators who are influenced by him. If those legislators are influenced by him, whomever replaces him or any other influential - for lack of a better word, let us use "broker", or "power broker" - that comes along, those current legislators will be led astray as it seems to be their desire. All those who demonstrate allegiance to the State Chamber of Commerce (or maybe a local chamber) need to be purged as well. We the People put them in power and unless they demonstrate allegiance to us, they need to go.

Anyone who will not follow the legislative procedures in the Oklahoma Constitution need to be purged as well.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom