Everywheres sold out of ammo!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
While we are asking for deals, would you deliver!!:blush:
raw (1).gif

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gue

ss I’m not a free capitalist in Your terms. I think screwing your follow man IS NOT American. So yes I’m a capitalist just nota p**** that takes advantage of others because that person has no scruples

Wow, have we got ourselves a Rhodes Scholar here or what?? Who said anything about taking advantage of anyone? No one is forcing anyone to buy ammo at any price.
Ok, let me make it simple for you so that you can understand. There are 3 things you can do with an offer (price):
1) Accept it. Pay the price.
2) Reject it. Walk away. They keep their merchandise and you walk away with $.
3) Counter. You make an offer. If accepted you exchange merchandise and/or cash.

That is it. If you’ll break it down this way, it’ll be real simple and one can leave the emotion and names out of it. They have no place here in the real world.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, have we got ourselves a Rhodes Scholar here or what?? Who said anything about taking advantage of anyone? No one is forcing anyone to buy ammo at any price.
Ok, let me make it simple for you so that you can understand. There are 3 things you can do with an offer (price):
1) Accept it. Pay the price.
2) Reject it. Walk away. They keep their merchandise and you walk away with $.
3) Counter. You make an offer. If accepted you exchange merchandise and/or cash.

That is it. If you’ll break it down this way, it’ll be real simple and one can leave the emotion and names out of it. They have no place here in the real world.

If life was only that simple. How many retailers actually barter? Um, close to none. So under your simplistic view a person realistically has two choices, pay the bloated price or do without. What do you say when a new gun owner can not buy ammo because of those prices? Too bad, so sad, do without? Oh, someone broke into your house and killed your family because you had food and they didn't? Well, sorry, but that ammo you needed was priced accordingly due to the situation.

We are not talking about this years latest "most have" toy the kids want. We are talking about something people need to make firearms work so they can protect themselves. Its not as if all of the sudden lead was in shortage of supply and the prices spiked because of that. This was purely done out of greed. If they had only increased it a small amount that could be justified but when they were jacking it up 300% over the usual price, that's exuberant.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did hear today a house in Moore OK was recently broken into while the people were away and guess what was taken.
Only food.

Did you guys hear about that.
This was told to me by a relative that knows the person.

For protection I would give ammo to someone ..just enough to fill a magazine or 2 is all you really need.

Not talking wants.. Talking Needs here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom