Everywheres sold out of ammo!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ammo sold out? No problem! I don’t really mind this “stay at home” order...:thumb:
i2NMFwW.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SGammo has some ammo in stock but you have to buy it in bulk and shipping is slow do to being down too 25% of their work force. 9mm was available this morning.
At the rate my current order with SG was “completed”, they appear to be getting orders out pretty well on time even working short handed. Order with confidence!:thumb:

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy has .223/5.56 in 20rd boxes. Limit 5. Online purchase only. 5$ shipping to your door.

They've been getting in a little here and there. I check each day. Was able to pick up some 9mm and .223/5.56 at uninflated prices to add to the pile.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped in Atwoods in Norman on the way home from the range about 9:30 a.m. to eyeball the new handguns and saw they had quite a bit of Aquila 22 LR for $1.99 per box with a ten box limit......I don't need any so I passed.

About all they had left in centerfire was a dab or two of rifle ammo, some high dollar defensive handgun ammo in twenty round boxes and a few boxes of shotgun shells.......pretty slim pickings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom