Ex-husband from the '70s likes going to cemetery and urinating on former wife's grave, her children say

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I have an ex who's grave I would not mind peeing on, if I could be bothered to go across town to do it.

There's the trick. I gotta get worked up enough to ... Shower ... Fix my hair ... Get dressed ... PUT MY SHOES ON (Hey!! No small feat since doing battle with that tree! 😣) ... Get in the car ... Stop at Sonic for a Diet Coke ...

Well, you get my drift ... I'd rather sit here and drink a beer and play around on OSA ... LOL

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to work with a guy that caught his wife doing the dirty deed with his father. He swore he would piss on the old man's grave and claimed he did. It must have really screwed his head up because he never met anybody that he didn't tell about it. I mean total strangers.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to work with a guy that caught his wife doing the dirty deed with his father. He swore he would piss on the old man's grave and claimed he did. It must have really screwed his head up because he never met anybody that he didn't tell about it. I mean total strangers.

Wow!! I mean my mom's worst fear was her kids would grow up and be more successful than she had been and I know a lot of the BS I put up with before I became older and wiser is mind-boggling to people who didn't have a mom like that but ... DAY-UUMMMMM ... That is savage!

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Over time I've been able to slowly cast off my hatreds. All except one. I will never forgive Jane 'Hanoi' Fonda for the traitor she was, and is!

View attachment 305472
Jane Fonda posing with North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun.
I was born in 1968 so I was just a kid. I remember reading about it and thinking what a piece of work that one is. She has never expressed regret and has continued the stupidity. Kinda surprised she was not broadcasting with Baghdad Bob. Lots of pure evil out there.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over time I've been able to slowly cast off my hatreds. All except one. I will never forgive Jane 'Hanoi' Fonda for the traitor she was, and is!

View attachment 305472
Jane Fonda posing with North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun.
The difference between Bobby Mac and Hanoi Jane was that McNamara at least finally realized the error of his ways and showed some contrition at the end.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My biological Dad was murdered in 1974, and both the men involved in killing him are dead now. I’ve entertained thoughts of peeing on their graves, but I can see how the Lord used my Dad’s death to give me experiences and open doors that probably wouldn’t have happened otherwise. I’m not always good at it, but I try really hard not to hold a grudge.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Theres a few graves I would not mind pissing on. I do not and never have, but if the hate ran deep enough I dont put it past me.
I like what the General said to Obama when he fired him. Obama said to the fired General that he would probably piss on his grave.. The general replied. "Once I get out of the military, I promised myself, I WILL NEVER STAND IN ANOTHER LINE"! Gotta love that answer!

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My biological Dad was murdered in 1974, and both the men involved in killing him are dead now. I’ve entertained thoughts of peeing on their graves, but I can see how the Lord used my Dad’s death to give me experiences and open doors that probably wouldn’t have happened otherwise. I’m not always good at it, but I try really hard not to hold a grudge.
So sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom