Ex-husband from the '70s likes going to cemetery and urinating on former wife's grave, her children say

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My biological Dad was murdered in 1974, and both the men involved in killing him are dead now. I’ve entertained thoughts of peeing on their graves, but I can see how the Lord used my Dad’s death to give me experiences and open doors that probably wouldn’t have happened otherwise. I’m not always good at it, but I try really hard not to hold a grudge.
The worst grudge I hold is a list of people I won't lift a finger for. I dont wish them ill, but if they were broke down in the middle of nowhere in August with no water I would still pretend I didnt see them.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over time I've been able to slowly cast off my hatreds. All except one. I will never forgive Jane 'Hanoi' Fonda for the traitor she was, and is!

View attachment 305472
Jane Fonda posing with North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun.
You aren't the only one, and I was never closer to Vietnam than San Pedro. Harbor. Did work for a couple of guys who were in the Hanoi Hilton when she visited.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The worst grudge I hold is a list of people I won't lift a finger for. I dont wish them ill, but if they were broke down in the middle of nowhere in August with no water I would still pretend I didnt see them.
My mom thought my ex and I had a fairly amicable break-up until I told her that if my ex was standing on a street corner burning I would not urinate on her. Phrased a bit more coarsely than that.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Theres a few graves I would not mind pissing on. I do not and never have, but if the hate ran deep enough I dont put it past me.
Well maybe once….if you had a legitimate deep seated beef maybe, but to do it every day for years in this instance and with your current wife in tow. It tells me what kind of low class people we are dealing with here. Fits the profile of the whack jobs I have met

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't hold grudges much other than the afore mentioned Hanoi Jane.
I remember back in the 90's I think when Ted Turner was invited to speak at the Okla State VFW convention which he accepted.
After an uproar from members, the still invited him but asked if his wife would not attend.
He then turned down the invitation and they got another speaker.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy pissing and possibly crapping on that woman's grave deserves for there to be a patch of woods beside that graveyard so that a 'hunting accident' can occur - not so much for the bathroom activities, but for what he said to the (his?) daughter,

Latest posts

Top Bottom