Ex-Lousiville Detective Pleads Guilty To Lying To Obtain Warrant In Breonna Taylor Raid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all know me and my pro LE stance. I will also call out bad cops when I see them.

https://policetribune.com/ex-lousiv...ying-to-obtain-warrant-in-breonna-taylor-raid

Ex-Lousiville Detective Pleads Guilty To Lying To Obtain Warrant In Breonna Taylor Raid​

Louisville, KY – Former Louisville Metropolitan Police Department (LMPD) Detective Kelly Hanna Goodlett pleaded guilty on Tuesday to violating Breonna Taylor’s civil rights by helping falsify an affidavit for a search of the 26 year old’s apartment in connection with an investigation of her ex-boyfriend.

Charging documents said that then-Det. Goodlett falsely claimed a postal inspector had confirmed Taylor was receiving packages for her convicted drug dealer ex-boyfriend at her apartment before the raid, the Louisville Journal Courier reported.

She was also charged with knowingly conspiring with other members of the now-disbanded LMPD Place-Based Investigations Unit to falsify the search warrant affidavit for Taylor’s apartment.

Now-former Det. Goodlett also stands accused of lying to investigators from the Kentucky Attorney General’s office when she told them that LMPD Sergeant John Mattingly had told detectives “in passing” three months before Taylor’s was shot that Glover was getting packages at her apartment, the Louisville Journal Courier reported.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She should be charged with murder in my opinion. It is no different than attaching a murder charge to a citizen when someone dies due to the unlawful actions of said citizen.
She flipped. Made a deal with the prosecutor. She gets 3-5, the others get murder.

This was a blatant conspiracy. If BT has not been killed, it would have never made the papers. Just another kick down the door arrest.

And the LEO community wonders why no one trusts them. Or maybe that community doesn't wonder, and doesn't care, I don't know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom