Exciting December for 2A laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There needs to be a 2A simplification bill brought to congress. Since firearm ownership is protected by the bill of rights, no state should be able to make any law concerning the purchase, ownership or carrying of firearms. This would eliminate confusion when travelling AND would restore firearm rights to those poor souls in liberal states.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There needs to be a 2A simplification bill brought to congress. Since firearm ownership is protected by the bill of rights, no state should be able to make any law concerning the purchase, ownership or carrying of firearms. This would eliminate confusion when travelling AND would restore firearm rights to those poor souls in liberal states.

I like this. It would prompt states to keep adjudicated dangerous criminals and the dangerously insane locked up until it can be proven that any such individual is no longer a threat. It would actually be constitutional as well.

Woody

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be awesome! MK18 clone here I come!
e13qcie3eg241.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember reading about that now.

New York is a horrible state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIFY.

Long read for sure. Got started on the first dozen pages and then realized it will take some time to actually read it.
From the first part I read, it appears NYC didn't want this to go before SCOTUS and NYC basically capitulated.
The defense was arguing that even though they capitulated, there were still requirements that any travel to a range, out of state, etc had to be continuous and uninterrupted.
So the argument with the liberal judges was what if one needed a potty or coffee break along the way? If they had a flat tire and could not continue the trip they are guilty under that current statute?
All that needs cleared up.

It is plainly evident that NYC only amended their onerous and unconstitutional law to the extent they thought it would invalidate certiorari by SCOTUS. They are still trying to legally jam up gun owners by placing ludicrous restrictions on travel, which is why I believe SCOTUS is still hearing the case.

It's the same thing with FOPA. Communist states like NY, NJ and MD still actively pursue gun owners protected by FOPA and imprison them. It's disgusting and I'm hoping with the help of Trump appointees, we'll soon put ALL gun control laws under the "strict interpretation" judicial review standard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom