Executive Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trumps EO's were designed to bring the economy forward to record numbers where Americans could thrive. Brain dead biden's Eo's put America back into an equal of a third world country where the members can only survive while in the chains of dimocrat policies. Subservient to the global economy that will rule our economy down the pike.
I'm thinking your forget the $4 a gallon + gasoline or more in different parts of the country so Saudi ran the economy of this country?
Trump made us energy independent, taking the country for the most part off the global swings of OPEC. We ran the show.
Not so now.
I think your in a kind of erzatz time warp. Imagining that Trump did what he didn't do, and imaging that Biden did things that he hasn't done.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you’re losing it. E.O.s very much mattered to conservatives when Obama was pumping them out. They were a constant source of friction. Trump managed to undo a lot of Obama’s damage with E.O.s of his own. Obama 3.0 is now redoing all of Obama 1&2.0s damage as quickly as possible.

BTW, not many people worry about the deficit. Do you even know that the 2020 deficit is quite a bit less than it was in 2009, after Obama’s massive bailout (that even fiscally conservative Tom Coburn voted for)?
UHH... that's the entire point, Jerry. They mattered when Obama was in office, they just didn't matter while Trump was in office. Now they matter again. No big woop. I'm not saying otherwise.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UHH... that's the entire point, Jerry. They mattered when Obama was in office, they just didn't matter while Trump was in office. Now they matter again. No big woop. I'm not saying otherwise.
And I just said they very much mattered under Trump. They were just a net positive rather than a negative.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Principle is all well and good, but it’s never won a war. By all means, stand on principle regarding this subject and see where it gets you.

I’m nothing if not a pragmatist.
This is the problem that vexes me most. We talk about the Constitution but it comes down to the FACT that America is the place where I get what I want. You never know who you're talking to, and you never know if the person you're talking to knows who he is.

Swingwing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, magic happened at noon yesterday.

Deficit spending and national debt matter again.

E.O.’s are an outrage again.

Gun control is important again.

Among other things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom