Exterminator needed in the Tulsa area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ants/wasps/any stinger critters and termites:
Termador. Mix it up in a sprayer and hit it in spring. You'll be good all year.
You can even spray your firewood.

Roaches, earwigs, spiders, and all creepy bugs:
Demon WP. Made from flowers and kills bugs dead.

If you're spraying fruit trees and garden veggies, Malathion. Safe for consumption.

This is what we use commercially and you can't beat 'em.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of Talstar! I got a gallon on Amazon (generic but same stuff) for about $60 recently. Get yourself a back pack sprayer and you’re still coming in less than an exterminator.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We seem to have a lot of lazy people on this site that don’t want to do stuff themselves.

Or maybe we have folks who are busy doing other things like jobs or taking care of family and calling a pest control company is a better use of their time rather than hunting up chemical, apparatus, and then spending a couple of hours to do it.

Give people some credit.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of Talstar! I got a gallon on Amazon (generic but same stuff) for about $60 recently. Get yourself a back pack sprayer and you’re still coming in less than an exterminator.
Eta: it’s also super easy to use. 1oz per gallon. I typically mix up 4 gallons and do 6 inches up the house and 6” out from the foundation. I also spray my gutters to prevent mosquitoes from any standing water left.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used Amdro for my any infestation, drilled thru the mortar between the brickwork and sprayed and have had no problem since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom