EYE IN THE SKY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ardmore VOR -when navigating from Dallas

Don't forget ADF [although AM Radio Stations are reducing in number]

There's always IFR on a clear day: I Follow Roads -Rivers - and Railroads because they lead to a town that has an airport. LOL!

The words of a wise Pilot.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess since they couldn’t catch me in my car they have to resort to choppers. I’m not proud of this but when I was younger I ran from a HI PO one night. I was being chased for a good 3 miles down several roads. Thankfully with my skillful driving and knowledge of the area I was able to get away. I remember going up a hill and turning left and then turning my lights off. I see him come over the hill and sit there for a second and then turn right. I bet he was fuming. All this happened while I was listening to the Stix song “renegade” I kid you not.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
300 an hour to operate? chump change! couple of motorcycles and a single car could write 5K (minimum) on boulevard here in edmond, speed limit is 35,,,most morons are doing at least 50, and talking on their phone at the same time. i have to caution myself against wishing them massive ill will, i need a Kharma rebuild and it might be too late LOL

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess since they couldn’t catch me in my car they have to resort to choppers. I’m not proud of this but when I was younger I ran from a HI PO one night. I was being chased for a good 3 miles down several roads. Thankfully with my skillful driving and knowledge of the area I was able to get away. I remember going up a hill and turning left and then turning my lights off. I see him come over the hill and sit there for a second and then turn right. I bet he was fuming. All this happened while I was listening to the Stix song “renegade” I kid you not.
You absolutely are proud of it. Very obvious.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You absolutely are proud of it. Very obvious.
Actually no I am not. Apparently you didn’t read the opening remark where I stated such. I was joking when I posted about them using choppers. Of course I’m not proud that I broke the law and put that officer in danger. I did a lot of ignorant stuff when I was younger and there isn’t a day that goes by I don’t wish I could go back and change it. But I can’t. But you know what? All those things have made me into a better Christian, man, husband and son to my parents. And for that I am very thankful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom