Facebook Censorship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First I'll say there is no doubt that there are many good, strong, smart women in our society. The problem is as we see here even just mention certain issues and you're automatically a wanna be wife beater and a sexual assaulter because some topics are not up for discussion regardless of the facts or their effect on society.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First I'll say there is no doubt that there are many good, strong, smart women in our society. The problem is as we see here even just mention certain issues and you're automatically a wanna be wife beater and a sexual assaulter because some topics are not up for discussion regardless of the facts or their effect on society.
Pussy Power!!! Hell ya!
LOL, I'm rolling in my chair right now.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I dunno what kind of groups you guys frequent on FB but clearly I have fallen down a darker rabbit hole than you all have. The groups I'm in know how to have a discussion and everyone not need a tampon.

Maybe if you stopped being so ****ing holier-than-thou and went ahead and bought one of those sex robots so you can at least PRETEND to yourself you broke a piece off of something besides your damned hand every once in a while you wouldn't be so ******* uptight.

Good grief ... ****ing whiny ass crybabies because it's not cool to beat your wives and slap that a little-too-chunky secretary's ass when she walks by you in the hall anymore. My dad raised 5 girls and every single one of us are better men than what passes for "men" anymore. If you are offended, well, yep, here's your sign.

kdk5l.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom