Facebook censorship.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got off a 24 hour ban, just to get banned for 3 days lmao. This is what I got banned for.

View attachment 304756
Welcome to my world, next time is 7 days, then two weeks , and from then on 30 DAYS. Maybe you can get a 8X10 next to me! Note the fine red lettering on the bottom right of my shirt. And what I said the last time, was some of these idiots need to be hung for treason. Seems FAKE BOOK can;t handle the truth!

Attachments

• IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    566.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use FB in association with distant family, friends, marketplace, and a couple of interest pages. It only takes a little time to set it so that I only see the pages I’m interested in Not much different than our “ignore” button

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can disagree with the decision. You just can't change it......
Nice that they gave you permission to do that.

Farcebook sucks....
I have been banned from every site on the internet, most more than once! That tells me that I am doing my job, of getting the TRUTH OUT! One site notified me that I was stood in the cirner for three days, and ask if I understood, and agreed, with their decision? I sent them a post stating I DID NOT AGREE, but a pop up said" YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COMMENT WHILE STANDING IN THE CORNER!" my RESISTANCE name is, RADIO FREE AMERICA!!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am on a 30 day suspension, right now.

Seems posting that Congress needs to be investigated and HUNG for treason, goes against standards. 3 day suspension
Dispute their decision and 3 becomes 7 day.

Served my time and got paroled. Had a lil snowflake post some shifted on my page. REPORTED her and they saw no problem with what she posted.

I posted she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but every shed needed a HOE.

BOOM 30 DAYS

Like I care.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Seems posting that Congress needs to be investigated and HUNG for treason, goes against standards. 3 day suspension

Served my time and got paroled. Had a lil snowflake post some shifted on my page. REPORTED her and they saw no problem with what she posted.

BOOM 30 DAYS

Like I care.
Ya, it’s funny. I come across legit threats and then people cheering them on. Nothing happens. Then I post something like what I posted and I get banned lmao. They said I was inciting violence. I just mentioned what they did to thieves in the old days and said people will only make that mistake twice lmao.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
>wear a nazi symbol
>get fired, arrested, assaulted
>wear a hammer and sickle
>crickets

they aren't double standards. it's THE standard. we all know it. who does anything?

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BOOM 30 DAYS

Like I care.
On another occasion I got 30 day was saying He needed to be Horsewhipped! I was promoting Violence.
Then, on another, I saids we don't want no GAY President. BAM... less than 5 mins, back in for another 30 day.
Like you, I could care less!

Latest posts

Top Bottom