Facebook censorship.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need a "Get Out Of My Face Book" account. I despise FB, Twitter, and all those other social media platforms. They could all go away as far as I'm concerned.

The 5th Circuit Court just ruled social media platforms can't censor most viewpoints, especially conservative. Good for the court. Now let's just see if they honor the decision.
That means they get to be sued if I’m understanding right. That may help curb the censoring

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got off a 24 hour ban, just to get banned for 3 days lmao. This is what I got banned for.

View attachment 304756
I got a Facebook ban because I asked if that US basketball woman that was arrested in Russia for weed was a man. Good old fashion hate speech. I guess we know now that it’s a tranny. I was thinking like dam,!!!! that is one ugly woman

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might take a look at "Gab Social" and how you can turn on or off what you want to look at or how you can turn on and off people who can see your posts. Yep, they filter illegal or threatning stuff, but leave most everything else alone. It seems to be constantly growing as people find it and use it. They have some added things they are doing also that might be worth looking at.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I got put in fakebook jail for a week or so for hate speech for referring to myself and my brother growing up as "white trash kids".
When I contested it, they replied saying they are upholding the decision.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y’all do realize the people making the decisions when you “contest a ban” are the same people that banned you in the first place. :lmfao:
The initial ban is automated I’m assuming. That or someone has their ****ing eye glued to my account. Both my bans this week were instant. I’m talking maybe 1 minute after posting.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The initial ban is automated I’m assuming. That or someone has their ****ing eye glued to my account. Both my bans this week were instant. I’m talking maybe 1 minute after posting.
I bet you’re right that they’re automated, but I still seriously doubt that they’re going to overrule their own automation. I doubt there anyway to truly know, but I’d be curious to know how many if any bans are overturned.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet you’re right that they’re automated, but I still seriously doubt that they’re going to overrule their own automation. I doubt there anyway to truly know, but I’d be curious to know how many if any bans are overturned.
Of course they won’t. I’ve had liberals make the comment, “you look like a republican”, like that has a type of look Lmao. So I’m assuming some colored haired **** is going to see my picture and be like, “yup, he’s a bigoted, racist homophobe”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom