Facebook censorship.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my first account ever on fakebook July 2021 to follow my son through boot camp, AIT and airborne school. As soon as he got settled in at Bragg I deleted it. Don’t miss it.

It was fun connecting with some of my shipmates from the USS Sampson DDG-10. But even that got meh. We are all old and fat congrats everyone lol.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At this point, I just don’t give a sh*t, because there’s rules for ”them” and there’s rules for “us”. Nothing is going to change that, because the whole d*mn coutry is run by pedophiles and insider traders. :finger:

Wow... OK, then.

I'll be happy with every small victory. The country didn't get into this shape overnight. The left worked at it for decades. It's not going to change from the way it is overnight, either. We have to start somewhere and this is a positive start. Especially in light of the recent SCOTUS 2A victories. A little at a time.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1663813910723-png.1089866

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow... OK, then.

I'll be happy with every small victory. The country didn't get into this shape overnight. The left worked at it for decades. It's not going to change from the way it is overnight, either. We have to start somewhere and this is a positive start. Especially in light of the recent SCOTUS 2A victories. A little at a time.
Exactly. To many people want a quick victory and give up when they learn it is a long, hard fought battle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom