Facebook Wants Your Bank Info, Corporations Push Financial Blacklist Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/07/facebook-wants-your-bank-info-corporations-push-financial-blacklist-gun-control/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=down-range&utm_campaign=20180809dr
Facebook Wants Your Bank Info, Corporations Push Financial Blacklist Gun Control
by AWR Hawkins 7 Aug 2018

…"In this climate of anti-Second Amendment hysteria, we now have Facebook seeking financial information on bank customers. Breitbart News reports that the information sought includes account balances and transactions.

What happens if Facebook learns that certain Facebook users do business with gun manufacturers or ammunition makers?"...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have yet to fully understand the draw or the need for Facebook? I really don't care what someone I went to HS with 30 years ago, is eating for lunch and I really don't care that my cousin's kid just made a "poopy"..

It’s sure addictive to some. Irritating to others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have yet to fully understand the draw or the need for Facebook? I really don't care what someone I went to HS with 30 years ago, is eating for lunch and I really don't care that my cousin's kid just made a "poopy"..

I've learned a lot from some of the special interest groups I'm in. That said it's gonna be kinda hard for Markbabythere to get my bank info when he doesn't have my real name, active email account or my birthday. Plus, I ain't got no money either. Lol

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've learned a lot from some of the special interest groups I'm in. That said it's gonna be kinda hard for Markbabythere to get my bank info when he doesn't have my real name, active email account or my birthday. Plus, I ain't got no money either. Lol

Not to mention it’s illegal.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! Yer busted!

I have it on good authority that at any given time you have access to $7.50 or more... :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom