Facebook Wants Your Bank Info, Corporations Push Financial Blacklist Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've learned a lot from some of the special interest groups I'm in.

This. I avoid FB myself, but I was having a dickens of a time googling for info regarding an obscure desktop fan I acquired recently. My gf got more info in five minutes from an antique fan FB group than I did in several hours of searching.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly I'm entrenched on FB. Wife got me started and in the beginning it was a great way to catch up with old friends from hs and college. Now though... I tend to fight with more people I know (I've had to unfollow more family members than I currently follow now) just for some of the absurd postings. I'm real tempted to just dump it, but its also how I communicate with several people. After reading this, yeah I am closer to deleting my account.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/08...ict-privacy-controls-coalition-urges-ftc.htmlhttp://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/08...ict-privacy-controls-coalition-urges-ftc.html
EXCLUSIVE: Facebook must be broken up and face strict privacy controls, coalition urges FTC
2 days ago
By Christopher Carbone

…"A recent survey by the Knight Foundation and Gallup showed large majorities of Americans are concerned about the power of internet companies to “give people a biased picture of the news, restrict the expression of certain viewpoints, and increase the influence of news that benefits the internet company and its preferred points of view.”"...

Latest posts

Top Bottom