Fair price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you are looking for xyz, should you post how much your willing to pay?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen several posts where people are looking for xyz at a fair price or cheap. It’s a bit of a head scratcher to me when I read that. What does that even mean?

Let me translate.

"I'm looking for XYZ but I'm not willing to pay current market prices so I'm looking for a sucker that will sell it to me for 1/2 of what it's worth."

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Let me translate.

"I'm looking for XYZ but I'm not willing to pay current market prices so I'm looking for a sucker that will sell it to me for 1/2 of what it's worth."
according to some members here, that's the "intended purpose" of firearms. to never sell them for a dollar more than you paid, even if the dollars you paid back then had the same buying power as the "profit" you made selling it years later.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve seen several posts where people are looking for xyz at a fair price or cheap. It’s a bit of a head scratcher to me when I read that. What does that even mean?
I'm an old horse trader from way back, and after decades of trial, and error, it seems to me, anything is always worth what someone else is willing to pay for it! Supply and demand!

Latest posts

Top Bottom