Fair priced FFL in Norman to send my firearm to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea what they charge and I'm in no way affiliated with them but you could call American Armory and Tactical indoor range on Flood Ave. in Norman for a price check.........405-307-8887.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s Honestly probably worth the drive even for me to go to SSP for a transfer 🤣
I drive from Norman to SSP. They handle a large number of transfers and do it right. No need to call, you'll get a text when your firearms is ready for pickup. Also, they have a very large used firearm inventory. I've purchased multiple firearms from them while picking up one being transferred. You can check their inventory online before you go so you can see if there is anything that interests you.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I hate burning more liquid dinosaur than I have to, but sooner state pawn is worth the drive from norman. I also have used American armory and tactical on flood street here in norman, but not recently enough to know their transfer fee cost. If anyone finds it out, please post on here!

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I hate burning more liquid dinosaur than I have to, but sooner state pawn is worth the drive from norman. I also have used American armory and tactical on flood street here in norman, but not recently enough to know their transfer fee cost. If anyone finds it out, please post on here!
According to the Gunbroker FFL finder, it looks like they charge $30 and they come up as SoonerTactical, LLC. So, even in my gas hog of a truck, it still might be worth it to drive to SSP and their $10 transfers.

Mats

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Late to the party on this thread, but I just went over to Redleg Firearms last week and can highly recommend him.

$15 for transfers at Redleg or $10 from Sooner State Pawn, who I can also recommend. Just depends on what part of Norman you're located in.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Late to the party on this thread, but I just went over to Redleg Firearms last week and can highly recommend him.

$15 for transfers at Redleg or $10 from Sooner State Pawn, who I can also recommend. Just depends on what part of Norman you're located in.
I'll have to keep them in mind. That's a lot closer to me than SSP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom