1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

fall NFA shoot?

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by saltydecimator, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Laubage

Laubage Sharpshooter

Another gun show??? Anyone want to pick me up a pair of m1a castle nut pliers?

Thanks for letting us shoot your guns Coltt. I will bring all the 9mm, .223 and .308 I have. Thanks!

2. 10mmPhil

10mmPhil Sharpshooter

SHOOT UPDATE

I spoke with Ken @ Thunderbird range today and have some info:

1. I confirmed the reservation, the range is ours.

2. There will be a $10 range fee for each person that shoots, spectators are no charge.

3. We will be able to shoot at his steel targets. (Some rules apply, NO AP ammo, ect.) Bring paper targets also.

4. Gates will open about 9:00am for setup. It may be possible to stay a little after 3:00pm.

5. We will have a short meeting about rules and safety before starting. Let's have a safe, fun shoot.

I spoke with Steve @ Cold Hand Arms yesterday and he said he will bring out a few items to shoot.

Ammo - Bring factory loaded ammo. Some owners may or may not allow imported ammo in their setups.

Food - Food/lunch is a do your own deal. I think grilling would be allowed.

Deer hunters - This was the first available date and i totally forgot rifle deer season. My bad, sorry.

3. Honey Badger

Honey Badger Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    CD check your PM's. I sent you a question.

4. ColtDogg

ColtDogg Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Got you back bro.

Now to all the guys going to shoot, I will bring some ammo out you can buy for my guns. AR Full Auto $15 a mag (30 rds) or beta c-mag $55.00 (100 rds)
    MP5A3 $10.00 a mag. (25 rds.) And again your more then welcome to bring your own ammo as long as its not crap ammo. No steel case, or reload. Most brass will be ok but I must look at it before you run it.

I did talk to my ex today and she.gave me the ok to bring her P-22 to use with my OutBack II can. But I do got to tell you guys now that it is pink. (FREE AMMO for that gun if you want to shoot it) lol

5. steve831

steve831 Sharpshooter

I'll be bringing some cans, SBSs and full autos. Feel free to shoot as much as you want. I will try to make some 9mm bullets tonight before I hit the sack, but don't know how many I'll get. People are welcome to shoot those for free, one mag, per person, at a time until they're all used up.

6. foghorn918

foghorn918 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Hopefully you guys will do this again, maybe spring. My schedule didn't work out to come this time.

7. ColtDogg

ColtDogg Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    More of you guys need to come out!

8. EXD 45

EXD 45 Sharpshooter

I'd rather be there than where I am now!

9. djcorrell

djcorrell Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    AWESOME! who would have thought. a wonderful afternoon, sun a shinin' and ammo a flyin'. thanks to everyone. i could not have imagined a better way to spend a day. Steve, Colt Dog, Phil....,what a great bunch of guys. Ken was a wonderful host...... i look forward to shooting at that range again. For those that missed it...M-16's abound...MP-5 full auto fun, G-17 full auto, suppressors all around...... a suppressed -06, and bench guns to 400 yds....what fun!

i tried to add a smiley for kristi, but it didn't work....:)

10. GlocksInMySocks

GlocksInMySocks Sharpshooter

I refuse to believe that no one brought a camera