False 911 Calls (Swatting) Reporting School Shootings at Several OK Schools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah my computer and phone was blown up with text and emails over it today here. Child came home letting me know they had 2 drills today one before it happened and one during is what i got from having a conversation with her but she being 6 doesnt comprehend what actually was going on.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It's libs doing it to set us up for the real deal. It'll be some unemployed obscure dyslexic dude with some social problem that runs through the place like John Wick with his $4000 guns that he went out and bought from nowhere, brand new BA w/plates, and has a text history with some suits...Watch.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's libs doing it to set us up for the real deal. It'll be some unemployed obscure dyslexic dude with some social problem that runs through the place like John Wick with his $4000 guns that he went out and bought from nowhere, brand new BA w/plates, and has a text history with some suits...Watch.
If nothing else it will churn up the fear/support for the next gun control push...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sick Ratbahstahds! I'd like to hear two or three of the other calls. I'll bet these are coordinated somehow over social media. Did they all come in around the same general timeframe? Did they all ad-lib like this guy? Did they all have factual information about the inside of the school or was it made up? These could be a test for police EMS response, and/or political, to force gun control issues.

I also find it telling from the News 9 crew they show a Tulsa P.D. file photo on a Stillwater P.D. call.

Accuracy is not necessary.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Enid and I hope they throw the book at the little snot.
Yeah, he should pay for the rest of his life for a prank call. Glad we never did that sort of thing when I was a kid.

The one that made the other calls was an adult, sounded middle-eastern.

Latest posts

Top Bottom