Family in need of help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm putting out a call for help. Not for me, but my brother, sister in law and niece. I've been pretty quiet this past week due to this. On Christmas Eve my brother's family and himself were involved in a horrendous car crash just south of Ardmore. He was stopped on a rural road getting ready to turn onto HWY 77 when a truck (F350 pulling a trailer) left the road and broadsided my brother's Jeep Compass. After 45 minutes of extraction my brother was airlifted to Medical City in Denton while my sister in law and niece were first transported to Mercy hospital in Ardmore then one by one they were airlifted to OKC with various and serious injuries. From what I've been told after being broadside my brother's car rolled several times. My niece has since been released from the hospital with a broken humerus and a fractured hip but my sister in law is still in OKC ICU with a fractured vertebrae and broken ribs after going through two surgeries to fix a damaged artery that feeds her colon. My brother is by far the worst off. He has been under sedation since the accident with two seperate broken pelvic bones and moderate to severe brain swelling. Right now they are already facing numerous, expensive medical bills and their fight has just begun.

I ask that you keep my brother and his family in thoughts and prayers. If you can, some friends and coworkers of his setup a gofundme to help with their expenses. I know I can irritate several of you here, but my brother is a combat veteran (Army with two tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan). Although I'm his older brother, he has always been my hero. If I could I would gladly take his place.

His gofundme:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/matt-ada...B7lBDWToxoj51kbOwT-_HLP0Jnh0Y6ZUr5ztdFw2ds-wI

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will keep all of ya'll in my prayers. Can you explain to us elders how to get to this GoFundMe and who we're exactly looking for.
EDIT: Thank you for putting the direct link in your original post.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent and I shared the GoFundMe on FB and Twitter. Guys if you are on social media, share it. Many times things like this get shared and can raise a lot of money for the person in need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom