Family in need of help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The good news is I saw my brother today, and in two weeks he has improved dramatically. At times it was like the accident never happened. He was focused, was able to hold conversations and give succinct answers to questions. He still had moments where he would throw an answer out there as if he knew we wanted an answer but he couldn't quite think of an answer so he put something out there as an answer. He also still has memory issues, both short and long term, which was to be expected. Now they are concentrating on his physical injuries more. Right now the rest of the crap going on is just that, crap. Good thing about crap, it can be cleaned up. I just want my brother to continue to heal and improve.

Thank you all for your prayers, it means quite a bit to me.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your welcome. Make sure your brother reads stuff out loud a lot because believe it or not, it is one of the best things that he can do to regain all his cognitive functions.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad thing is I bought him "Thank You for My Service" the day before the accident. He downloaded it to his phone and said he was going to read it. I have no clue how much he got to read and due to my mom trying to guess his password (iPhone) his phone got deleted. Right now trying to remember numbers is extremely hard. He knows what they are, and how they work, but he can not recall stuff like passcodes, his age, phone numbers, etc. So, I think before I go back next weekend I'll buy him a hardcopy. I thoroughly enjoyed the book (still dunno how much Matt Best embellished, if any, in the book lol) and I think he will as well.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sad thing is I bought him "Thank You for My Service" the day before the accident. He downloaded it to his phone and said he was going to read it. I have no clue how much he got to read and due to my mom trying to guess his password (iPhone) his phone got deleted. Right now trying to remember numbers is extremely hard. He knows what they are, and how they work, but he can not recall stuff like passcodes, his age, phone numbers, etc. So, I think before I go back next weekend I'll buy him a hardcopy. I thoroughly enjoyed the book (still dunno how much Matt Best embellished, if any, in the book lol) and I think he will as well.
Still praying for you, your brother, and your family

Latest posts

Top Bottom