Family Lawyer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verdigris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the recommendations folks. I have, since I made the OP, learned that I need a lawyer in Texas, since that is where my son lives...for now. Any suggestions in the Lone Star state?
(Yeah, I know. This is OKshooters, not TXshooters. But it's worth a try!)

Thanks again.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the recommendations folks. I have, since I made the OP, learned that I need a lawyer in Texas, since that is where my son lives...for now. Any suggestions in the Lone Star state?

Thanks again.

Call MyMonkey or JB or Doug Friesen ... Most attorneys are at least familiar with someone in surrounding states (or knows someone who is). It is dangerous to go picking a lawyer out of the phone book.

Also, take a look at Martindale-Hubbell's website. The attorneys listed there are peer-reviewed.

Martindale Website

Finally, check with the Texas Bar Association.

State Bar of Texas

It's not foolproof but you will increase your odds of getting what you pay for 10fold. Good luck!!

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thanks again.

what part of Texas?

Latest posts

Top Bottom