Fantastic new lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen shirts, stickers, hats, etc... with this on it, knew it was only a matter of time before somebody put it on a lower... Honestly a little surprised it was Anderson that did it first (who knows, maybe somebody else did it first, but this is the first I've seen).

I like it because of how pissed the libs get about Trump. At the same time, he's not acting too 2A friendly himself. Still...

trump-lower-2.jpg

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to buy one, add 25 for shipping and 20 for my local FFL and it'd be $100 for a 3rd lower to sit in the safe I'd mean to build but forget....

I want it but $100 for an Anderson lower doesn't seem like something I can justify right now.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shipping for me showed $15 to my LGS. While I think its funny, I don't know I want a Black Gun with Donald's hair on it. If you do get it you have to paint Donnie's hair.

Personally I am not much for punisher skulls or spartan Molon labe stuff but to each there own. Now a chromed glock that's a different story.:thumbup3:

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't use to care for the "vanity" roll-marks, but I think they're kind of funny. My 13yr old son wants to build a 6.5 grendel for him and his sisters to shoot so I'll use one of these for that rifle. One can never have too many ARs, especially with today's market.

I'm not much of a Punisher/Spartan guy, but I'm glad there's options out there.

Somebody needs to come up with some Pelosi, Feinstein, AOC, etc... lowers just to give them the finger.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody needs to come up with some Pelosi, Feinstein, AOC, etc... lowers just to give them the finger.
I would probably buy a AOC Horseface lower just to sit on my desk. That would be absolutely hilarious. I have bought a couple of the vanity lowers just because I liked them. Lowers are something you should never loose money on even if you just toss them in the safe til Dims are in power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom