Far more controversial than Covid or Democrats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is worse than wearing a cap backwards..... flat bill caps, I can't stand them....
back in the 80's a guy who worked with my dad always wore his hat flat brimmed pulled down over the top of his ears, made him look mentally disturbed, a lot of people would ask if he was going to shape the bill or offer to fix it for him

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
back in the 80's a guy who worked with my dad always wore his hat flat brimmed pulled down over the top of his ears, made him look mentally disturbed, a lot of people would ask if he was going to shape the bill or offer to fix it for him
Didn’t the car guy, Jesse James, wear his hat like that on his show? It does look at tad strange.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK. Now I see an urgent need to buy one of these...

...then no one would know whether I was coming or going...

...maybe including myself.

Double Billed Cap.jpeg

As for now, bill is forward and shaped. About the only time it gets reversed is if I'm trying to take a picture with my Nikon D810 that has the built in flash. Bills on caps tend to push the flash down some and then it doesn't go off.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never worn one backwards, so have no idea why that's done. Kind of like wearing sunglasses backwards on your head with a ball cap facing forward.
Trying to imitate someone you're not? :anyone:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My ex step son wore his backwards one day at his baseball game when they were warming up. Umpire asked him if he was at a rap concert or a baseball game. I told him to turn it around or I would turn his head around to match it. I also hate flat bills. My grandson wears one at baseball.

Latest posts

Top Bottom