Farm Bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like we are going to be able to plant hemp pretty soon. Haven't really researched it yet but news blurb alludes to it legalizing hemp for farmers. Maybe I'll plant hemp instead of sunflowers next spring :)

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not the way I have grown sunflowers, just let the birds eat them. I could actually plow and plant about 4 acres instead of the one acre I have been using for sunflowers. Interesting thought...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hemp growing was legalized in OK last year but it had to be done through university overwatch. the Federal farm bill does away with any and all restrictions and permits and it decriminalizes hemp on the federal level. Dispensaries will be able to now use the banks for their income from Cannabis. Recreational cannabis will be full scale legal in OK next year and probably the other 12 states that dont have legal cannabis yet.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a few years people won't be planting anything but hemp.
It'll be the only thing to eat, wear, burn or build with. It'll be used in everything
from body armor to human blood. It's the only known cure for cancer. You're really missing out if you don't plant hemp!

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a few years people won't be planting anything but hemp.
It'll be the only thing to eat, wear, burn or build with. It'll be used in everything
from body armor to human blood. It's the only known cure for cancer. You're really missing out if you don't plant hemp!

d7KZNKD.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom