Farmer’s Home Raided, Guns Confiscated After Trying to Comply With CA Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, CA is phucked up and the gun laws are still some of the worst in the country. I absolutely hate them but do my best to abide by them because I enjoy my freedom and sleeping in my own home and bed, next to my wife. Because of these gun laws and dozens of other reasons I will be leaving the messed up place in a couple years.

That being said, I/he is still required to follow the laws of the state we live in and he broke multiple laws. Most of which he knew he was breaking. One thing that really does not give me any sympathy for him is that he had some items that he illegally had in the state of CA but he kept them stored out in the open. From the "high capacity" mags to the suppressors he should have used much better discretion on where he "kept/stored" those items as they are illegal in CA. He also had some features on some rifles that didn't comply which would have cost him $5 and 3 minutes of time to have the correct parts installed.

There is a website/forum called Calguns that as a couple threads about this guy who is a member on Cal guns site. Most of the members over there agree that the laws are BS but at the same time many don't have much sympathy as the guy screwed himself by not using his head with how he conducted his "business". And while I agree with may of you that CA has lots of problems, there is also a lot of nice things about this state too. As said earlier by someone else, how many of you would leave OK if they and similar CA firearms laws instituted in OK? That's right, not many of you.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your intimating I am a bleeding heart Sir, then bless your heart!! What I am saying is this American,living in America, paying his way through life is being **** on by other Americans !! So yep I have sympathy for a land owner/farmer that is taking it anally because America is going to ****!! Hope to hell you never have to deal with the government coming after you for trying to be a law abiding citizen!!!

When Federal, State and Local Governments pass and enforce legislation that is contrary and violates the traditional concepts of US Constitutional Law based on popular sentiments or the will of would be tyrants, our rights, freedoms, safety and welfare are diminished and we are all endangered by our own complacency in accepting the precedent as it will most assuredly be used against us as is the passive compliance of domestic animals led to slaughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Federal, State and Local Governments pass and enforce legislation that is contrary and violates the traditional concepts of US Constitutional Law based on popular sentiments or the will of would be tyrants, our rights, freedoms, safety and welfare are diminished and we are all endangered by our own complacency in accepting the precedent as it will most assuredly be used against us as is the passive compliance of domestic animals led to slaughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all agree and you said it perfectly. However, I prefer my freedoms and my ability to move about society unencumbered by prison walls and bars. I also really enjoy spending time with my family and friends, hunting and shooting guns and doing, really, just about all that I want to do. I will fight for the 2A all day, every day. What I'm not going to do is willfully break major gun laws that are going to get me hammered by any gun-hating anti-2A Govt official just to make a point.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The way this one incident was reported makes me believe there may be more to this story. Even though I cannot stand the thought of California politics, I'll hold my opinion until "the rest of the story" comes out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom