Farming and supply chain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This has been going on since the start of the year. I deliver farm chemicals to farms across the region and every one of them have had machines in need of parts they can't get. Currently they're all stockpiling whatever supplies they can get their hands on for next year. Some are family farms some are huge operations. Buckle up fellas.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of trailer tires and tires in general in the US are from the chicoms. Commonly known in the RV world as china bombs as they have a tendency to separate and blow up at highway speeds]causing thousands of dollars of damage while doing so.
It's tough finding tires built in the USA now with production facilities all over the world building tires under names like Goodyear and Firestone.
Just had a china bomb blowout on the way to Missouri last Sunday on the boat trailer doing 70 mph on a smooth road. Tires are a year old with low mileage.
At the tire shop, found they are rated for 60 mph or less. :angry3: :censored:
Made in China, but replaced with Hanook N rated tires for 88 mph speeds. 6 ply vs 4 ply so they should last hopefully.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Employers are terminating employees that haven't had the Covid and overall the figures nationwide must be astronomical. Couple that with those that walked off of their jobs because they didn't need the money (due to Stimulus checks) and we have a problem fueled by the federal government. I guess the Democrats are trying to buy votes? Beats me but very few people will turn down money out of nowhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom