Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been there then clotted from groin to back of knee. thay had my leg tied to the rail for a week so i wouldn't move it. still pushing rat poisen everyday. tires ya out fast.:hyper::hyper:
yeah it does. I feel for you. I was "lucky" (if you wan to put it that way) because I was 26 when I went through mine. They kept me in the hospital for a long time though.
funny thing was, my old boss missed me so much he brought me a notebook so I could remote in and work. doc took it away and said i couldn't have it back until i was discharged. :D

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah it does. I feel for you. I was "lucky" (if you wan to put it that way) because I was 26 when I went through mine. They kept me in the hospital for a long time though.
funny thing was, my old boss missed me so much he brought me a notebook so I could remote in and work. doc took it away and said i couldn't have it back until i was discharged. :D

i was 36 and had 5 more years until my military retirement. they retired me at 30% disability, im at 100% now.

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

i was 36 and had 5 more years until my military retirement. they retired me at 30% disability, im at 100% now. at that time my wife wasn,t working and i had two teenage boys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom