Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot to mention last night that my scope came in for my 257 bob.
I picked up a Pentax 4-12 Gameskeeper with BDC for it. Hoping it will do the job.

I picked up the rifle off the board about a month and a half ago. Finally chased down a side mount scope mount about two weeks ago. It's been sitting in the safe waiting on glass. Took a solid week for it to make it here in the mail. Do those guys really believe they deserve a increase in thier rates?

I need to go out and make some ammo for it in the next day or so. Looks like Sunday may be decent weather wise. I have a set of dies and picked up some brass off another board. Had bullets shipped in and I have another 100 bought off this site.

I'm hoping to have a solid consistent 200 yards yote gun once I get a load worked up. I think Rhino may have a little project going in 22-250 also.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning Paul. Might have to go shoot that 257 with you. Need to sight in my 308.

Would be great if you do.

I did manage to get my 17hmr tighened up last Sunday. With the breeze hitting me in the face it was putting them within a 2 inch circle at 100yards. The contender was so far off it was throwing over the top of the target. Took it home and found center later in the day. Still need to take it out and find it at 100 yards.

I will holler if I get to go out this weekend.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom