Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people have to pick on others to feel better about themselves. It shows real well in your personality.

You are really not very bright are you. I was talking about you. There is nothing I have stated that is not true. You simply are not bright enough to keep from exposing yourself.

That's what happens when a mental midget tries to be something they are not.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, she is on day 9 now. Been easing off though. I had one last nigh. Dropped me to the ground. Tried that spray and you want to talk about instant relief. Made me kind of dizzy, but knocked that one out of the park. I honestly thought I was going to have to go to the hospital for that one.

Oh, man ... sorry to hear that you got one. A lot of those meds made me non-functional from the side effects. Never did find one that worked for me. Thank goodness the chiropractor and acupuncturist were able to help me out. Still have headaches from time to time but they are much more manageable than before.

TiffanyNicoleinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are really not very bright are you. I was talking about you. There is nothing I have stated that is not true. You simply are not bright enough to keep from exposing yourself.

That's what happens when a mental midget tries to be something they are not.

I know you're talking about me, which is why I'm responding to what you've been saying. It's pretty pathetic when an older female has to pick on a younger one just because they don't have self-confidence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom