Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While there is a lot of issue right now with H&H from some there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of people offering alternate suggestions. I am trying to set things up so different places are in use and different weekends as well so someone who may normally compete on the first weekend of the month will have a chance to go if they so desire.

If someone else has a better idea they are more than welcome to take over though, I saw that there was questions and no one else was handling it so I stepped up to be a nice guy. The closest range to me is Safety 1st and even with fuel prices down it's easier to go there for me than anywhere else. It seems that every range has their detractors and no one has offered up their backyard/private range where there may not be any complaints (at least till the first time when someone finds something to complain about.)

If the people who intend to go have a better suggestion on a place they can feel free to post it and do so for the other dates I have listed.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While there is a lot of issue right now with H&H from some there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of people offering alternate suggestions. I am trying to set things up so different places are in use and different weekends as well so someone who may normally compete on the first weekend of the month will have a chance to go if they so desire.

If someone else has a better idea they are more than welcome to take over though, I saw that there was questions and no one else was handling it so I stepped up to be a nice guy. The closest range to me is Safety 1st and even with fuel prices down it's easier to go there for me than anywhere else. It seems that every range has their detractors and no one has offered up their backyard/private range where there may not be any complaints (at least till the first time when someone finds something to complain about.)

If the people who intend to go have a better suggestion on a place they can feel free to post it and do so for the other dates I have listed.
Don't take any offense at all about my post. It was purely in jest of someone else claims.

I would bet money Gabriel42 post was along the same lines.

You have stepped up to get the ball rolling on the eat and shoots. You have my applause!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't take any offense at all about my post. It was purely in jest of someone else claims.

I would bet money Gabriel42 post was along the same lines.

You have stepped up to get the ball rolling on the eat and shoots. You have my applause!

No offense was taken at all. Just want to make sure that everyone has the ability to have their input in things and/or take control. I don't want anyone to feel as if that because I am taking the reigns that I am also treating it like a dictatorship. I am just the guy with the extra time to try and make it all work and want to give a little something back to the community which I have worked very hard to not stir up the pot which is my usual action in some of the area's I frequent. I say this because when I get into a certain game I generally tend to get into an area see a discussion happening that may be slightly touchy to some, I then throw out a random comment that will get both sides riled up and then leave the area for the argument to continue. I have done this for a few years now and sometimes the same conversation will still be heated for a number of hours afterwards, I am a smart alek at times to say the least. And even once I have been banned from this forum for a short period when something was taken slightly the wrong way but was quickly rectified when said person reread what I posted.

I hope that more people will be able to come along to the Eat and Shoots the way I have set things up and if enough people are interested I would be more than happy to set something up during the week or evenings though we may have more issues with evening access at the ranges.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a reminder for all those interested. Sunday morning @ H&H shooting sports. They open at 9:00 AM and I figured two hours should good be good for most everyone.

For suggestions on restaurants here are the ones nearby https://www.google.com/maps/search/restaurants/@35.4603841,-97.6085763,14.31z

Golden Corral isn't far if people want to just hang around for a while and chat it would be a good option.

Latest posts

Top Bottom