Fat slob at the OU game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of like paying higher rent.
8574B580-7DD2-4D64-A212-EB1EE27FF27D.jpeg

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The OP was essentially what I said. His primary complaint is that the guy was fat. His secondary complaint was that the fat guy told some woman she had nice legs. Apparently nobody GAS except the brave OP once he got safely home to type out his complaint to Planet OSA.
Yeah, I didn't get the point of the original post.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be a little myopic there high-speed. There are Spamalopes out there...fat dudes who can run like a deer. Don't underestimate a fat dude who can shoot and move and don't assume fat shooting dudes are out of shape.

Man we used to shoot with a guy who you'd NEVER guess was nimble on his feet. Rob would be finished with a stage before the end of the ******* beep. AND he'd have all A shots for his trouble. I can only imagine more than a few ne'er-do-wells GROSSLY underestimated him.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not saying someone that's carrying some extra weight pays more. And I could care less what someone else weighs, except when it affects me, like on the plane seat example. If someone spills over into my seat and makes my flight miserable, that ain't right either. Now, whether the airline charges for two seats or comps them one as an accommodation doesn't matter to me.

Insofar as obesity costing everyone money, of course it does - health insurance, health care and so on. So does smoking, drugs, alcohol...

For the record, not a fat hater. Except as noted above, could care less.

Agreed. Well said.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don’t die in your recliner while surfing OSA. My brother is my height and weighs 360 pounds. He had his 3rd heart attack Saturday and is in the hospital. He eats a side of beef and drinks a case of beer every couple of days. His 45 would take out 2 lungs as well if he doesn’t have a heart attack while trying to retrieve his pistol out from under his fat gut first. Some of the hefty boys can shoot really well but they don’t take their own personal health very serious. He certainly doesn’t. I hope I don’t have to be a pallbearer when he croaks.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. If I die in my recliner I'll be surprised. I don't drink like that, but I can see eating a side of beef every few days real easy. Bonus: my gut covers up two .45s in my belt, not just one!

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s some dignity in passing away in your recliner comfy at home with your favorite snack rather than walking around babbling incoherently having your diaper changed in some home after your brain is gone because your body is in such great shape like our current POTUS.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s some dignity in passing away in your recliner comfy at home with your favorite snack rather than walking around babbling incoherently having your diaper changed in some home after your brain is gone because your body is in such great shape like our current POTUS.

I change my own diapers, but I don't anyone is gonna want this recliner after I'm gone lol. My wife has tried and tried to get the stains and smell to go away, but I'm afraid it's a lost cause.

Latest posts

Top Bottom