Fat slob at the OU game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might be a little myopic there high-speed. There are Spamalopes out there...fat dudes who can run like a deer. Don't underestimate a fat dude who can shoot and move and don't assume fat shooting dudes are out of shape.

There was a kid at the PD I worked at. About 5'9" but probably weighed near 400 lbs. First couple hundred yards he could chase down dudes I'd need a taxi to catch. He was 28 when I started working there. Had a heart attack and died at a training class (classroom stuff) when he was 30. His dad was a retired DOW officer in his late 60s and was built just like him, maybe just a little bigger. Never had heart issues that I knew of.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might be a little myopic there high-speed. There are Spamalopes out there...fat dudes who can run like a deer. Don't underestimate a fat dude who can shoot and move and don't assume fat shooting dudes are out of shape.
My very first experience with wagering happened when I was about 10-12yo. I was fishing with my grandpa at a place down by Chickasha and we saw some young armadillos digging under a shade tree behind us. My grandpa offered me $10 if I could run one down which I countered with $20 if he could. My grandpa is about 6'1" or so and has almost always been at least 300# so I was confident in my terms. That old fat man put me in my place real quick!

It was an awesome lesson in thinking through the terms of the wager very carefully and being fully prepared to pay up if it doesnt go your way.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a fat guy I will say that I would gladly pay a premium for a chair space that actually fits. If you figure that out then you would make a fortune. As it is now all those places have fixed seats that a big guy can’t actually pay for two seats and use them both to not spill over into other peoples spaces. At most they can do some uncomfortable lean into the empty seat and maybe have a place to stretch one leg

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, this thread feels like it’s full of a bunch of skinny miserable ****s that need to lighten the hell up and maybe enjoy a piece of pie
OP here. Again. Actually this thread is full of a bunch of miserable ****s who approve of the incredible arrogance of someone who would expect another to surrender something, such as a stadium seat that they paid for, because he wants it. Same thing happens on airlines all the time. Raise that armrest so I can use your seat too.

And then, because no one else, involved or uninvolved said anything, then the overweight gentleman's inconsiderate, entitled, and obnoxious behavior was OK. Somebody should have fought him I guess to make him behave in a civilized manner. Except for all other situations, we say MYOB right?

Also, my "primary complaint" in the OP wasn't that he was fat. The OP was only three lines long. How could someone manage to be confounded by my meaning unless it is on purpose?

My "primary complaint" was his behavior as I have stated several times. Unbelievably arrogant.

Figures that someone would think another piece of pie was the answer.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm not saying someone that's carrying some extra weight pays more. And I could care less what someone else weighs, except when it affects me, like on the plane seat example. If someone spills over into my seat and makes my flight miserable, that ain't right either. Now, whether the airline charges for two seats or comps them one as an accommodation doesn't matter to me.

Insofar as obesity costing everyone money, of course it does - health insurance, health care and so on. So does smoking, drugs, alcohol...

For the record, not a fat hater. Except as noted above, could care less. I agree that if I buy a seat on an airplane or event I shouldn’t have to share it with someone else.
OP here. Again. Actually this thread is full of a bunch of miserable ****s who approve of the incredible arrogance of someone who would expect another to surrender something, such as a stadium seat that they paid for, because he wants it. Same thing happens on airlines all the time. Raise that armrest so I can use your seat too.

And then, because no one else, involved or uninvolved said anything, then the overweight gentleman's inconsiderate, entitled, and obnoxious behavior was OK. Somebody should have fought him I guess to make him behave in a civilized manner. Except for all other situations, we say MYOB right?

Also, my "primary complaint" in the OP wasn't that he was fat.
A lot of fat people on here that resent being called fat. They don’t resent getting called when it’s time for dinner though. You simply pointed out his obnoxious behavior and obvious disregard for crowding someone else out of their seat. Kind of like smokers who stand in front of buildings where you have to walk thru their smoke to enter. This world is full of entitled obnoxious idiots. Many of them actually believe a cute girl with nice legs would be attracted to them. Apparently their house doesn’t have mirrors. F em, move on. I’d suggest avoiding OU games. A lot of them there.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Also, my "primary complaint" in the OP wasn't that he was fat. The OP was only three lines long. How could someone manage to be confounded by my meaning unless it is on purpose?

My "primary complaint" was his behavior as I have stated several times. Unbelievably arrogant.

Figures that someone would think another piece of pie was the answer.
Thanks for proving my point

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of fat people on here that resent being called fat. They don’t resent getting called when it’s time for dinner though. You simply pointed out his obnoxious behavior and obvious disregard for crowding someone else out of their seat. Kind of like smokers who stand in front of buildings where you have to walk thru their smoke to enter. This world is full of entitled obnoxious idiots. Many of them actually believe a cute girl with nice legs would be attracted to them. Apparently their house doesn’t have mirrors. F em, move on. I’d suggest avoiding OU games. A lot of them there.
I’m here to tell ya, those cute girls with nice legs do enjoy us chubby guys with a good attitude over skinny miserable jerks.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of the legs or the lardbelly?
Holy crap! The legs, the legs!

1664321310499.png

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m here to tell ya, those cute girls with nice legs do enjoy us chubby guys with a good attitude over skinny miserable jerks.
Chubby 😂 how many adjectives can you guys dream up? Hefty, plump. Some people have medical reasons to be obese. Some are just too lazy and eat too much like my brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom