Fat slob at the OU game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL triggered much.

If the 2nd guy was so inconvenienced that he had to stand for the entire game then he should have spoken up and said something. Same with the woman in question. If the comment offended her then she or her companions should have said something.

It’s their business at that point and no one else’s. Was he taking up your seat or space?
Was the comment aimed at your mother, sister, s/o? If not then move on.

But no let’s go on a internet board and insult the guys appearance so you can white knight.

Unless there was un wanted touchy feeling going on I would have ignored it and focused on the game. But hey that’s just me
I agree the guy left standing and the woman were the ones who should have said something. That's why I didn't say anything. I did move on and watched the rest of the game but you seem unusually obtuse so I doubt you'll understand that.

I am beginning to understand why guys like the one at the game feel like it's OK to act the way they do. Apparently there is a big club of like-minded individuals.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree the guy left standing and the woman were the ones who should have said something. That's why I didn't say anything. I did move on and watched the rest of the game but you seem unusually obtuse so I doubt you'll understand that.

I am beginning to understand why guys like the one at the game feel like it's OK to act the way they do. Apparently there is a big club of like-minded individuals.

You‘re missing two boats. One, you come on a shooting forum and cry like a snowflake. Two, you stood there and said nothing, but yet you want us to all agree and listen to you!

Crock a **** in my book. If the guy was obnoxious 99% would step up and say say something, you say you didn’t hear it, but you knew about it. Learn from this, if you are not man enough to confront whomever, don’t come on a shooting board and ***** about it and expect to not get called on it.

Short of it is, grow up! Either step up or shut up! A you can see most won’t tolerate it. And where I come from you are referred to as a Porch Dog!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

LOL yup that’s me obtuse.

Have a nice buddy let’s see if you can get thru the day without being offended at someone else today

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You‘re missing two boats. One, you come on a shooting forum and cry like a snowflake. Two, you stood there and said nothing, but yet you want us to all agree and listen to you!

Crock a **** in my book. If the guy was obnoxious 99% would step up and say say something, you say you didn’t hear it, but you knew about it. Learn from this, if you are not man enough to confront whomever, don’t come on a shooting board and ***** about it and expect to not get called on it.

Short of it is, grow up! Either step up or shut up! A you can see most won’t tolerate it. And where I come from you are referred to as a Porch Dog!
BS. Can you and 1shott get together and decide on the correct response. One of you says ignore what happened and enjoy the game (which is what I did) and one of you says to go all tough guy and confront him because "shooting forum" I guess. JFC.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1664197389454.png

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BS. Can you and 1shott get together and decide on the correct response. One of you says ignore what happened and enjoy the game (which is what I did) and one of you says to go all tough guy and confront him because "shooting forum" I guess. JFC.

So if you ignored what happened and enjoyed the game then why complain about it and insult someone on their appearance?

That’s my point. What does it matter what the guy looked like?
If the behavior was out of line it’s out of line no matter what the person looks like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom