Fat slob at the OU game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I was there, I didn't see or hear the standee speak to the guy. I didn't recognize that he was forced to stand because his seat was already mostly occupied until my wife pointed it out. I did not see or hear any replies from the lady, her lady friend or the two guys with them. I think they were surprised at the leg comment, as was I. I don't know if anything was ever said because I left early before my dogs peed on the carpet. That's my side of the story, which was, in fact, easy to tell. I am trying to imagine what the other side of the story might be. Why don't you tell us what you think really happened Mr. Glock.

Don’t have to. Wasn’t there. But heard your side. That was more than enough to have an understanding, that you left with out saying or doing anything and the fact you came here and cried about it all! That is what your side showed! LOL!

So think about it, what good is it that you posted a whiney ass post! Snowflake?

(Hope I didn't touch a nerve.)

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry you had to deal with that at a game. The other night I stopped in to have a beer somewhere and there was a somewhat similar situation. This guy was wearing work boots and a work shirt, even had paint on his boots. Well, this well dressed lady was singing to a song on the juke box and he told her she had a nice singing voice. Unbelievable.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t have to. Wasn’t there. But heard your side. That was more than enough to have an understanding, that you left with out saying or doing anything and the fact you came here and cried about it all! That is what your side showed! LOL!

So think about it, what good is it that you posted a whiney ass post! Snowflake?

(Hope I didn't touch a nerve.)

So am I supposed to patrol the entire stadium ensuring no fat bastards are spilling over into other people's seats and when I find them, make them leave? Should all comments from one person to another have to be approved by me so I can weed out the moronic ones? Is that what you would do? Don't know why you think this is a whiney ass thread but I'm guessing I did in fact touch a nerve. So now you are suddenly pretending to be of the opinion that bystanders have to "fix" things instead of minding their own business.

How about people who are too fat to fit into one seat buy two instead of assuming that others must accommodate their fat asses by giving up their seats. And how hard is to keep your damn mouth shut if you can't carry on a civil conversation?

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry you had to deal with that at a game. The other night I stopped in to have a beer somewhere and there was a somewhat similar situation. This guy was wearing work boots and a work shirt, even had paint on his boots. Well, this well dressed lady was singing to a song on the juke box and he told her she had a nice singing voice. Unbelievable.
Lame.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So am I supposed to patrol the entire stadium ensuring no fat bastards are spilling over into other people's seats and when I find them, make them leave? Should all comments from one person to another have to be approved by me so I can weed out the moronic ones? Is that what you would do? Don't know why you think this is a whiney ass thread but I'm guessing I did in fact touch a nerve. So now you are suddenly pretending to be of the opinion that bystanders have to "fix" things instead of minding their own business.

How about people who are too fat to fit into one seat buy two instead of assuming that others must accommodate their fat asses by giving up their seats. And how hard is to keep your damn mouth shut if you can't carry on a civil conversation?
It’s extremely hard for me actually. I’m not really fat but my love handles do bulge somewhat.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. We’ve got to get our pedi’s done to post in the classifieds….

Hey don't laugh ... If you are a diabetic (and even if you aren't) it's one of the best things you guys could do for yourselves. Grumpy has been Type II for over 20 years now. His doctor STILL can't believe his lack of circulatory problems in his legs.

Anyone of you guys who has seen either of us knows I'm not lying when I say we are both build more for comfort than speed. I exercise more than he does but according to his doc, for a man in his age group, who leads a fairly sedentary life, with his health issues and family history, to not have significant problems with their lower legs, feet and toes, is practically unheard of.

He gets a full body massage twice a month and a pedicure every 4 weeks (when I get my nails done). It took me a while to talk him into but once I did he was hooked! 😇

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You just proved my point. A snowflake who runs to social media and cry’s about stupid stuff! Snowflake! Haaaaa! The fat guy intimidated you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom