Fat slob at the OU game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmc tom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a fat guy, well I prefer the phrases, Big guy, Ole Big, Damn son you are blocking my sunlight here etc but fat obnoxious idiot and slob really hurt my feels.

But hey I get it. One the filp side I have met just as many skinny obnoxious pathetic idiots as well.
The trending term for the big guy is "tactical girth"

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fat slob at the OU-Kstate football game yesterday spilled out of his seat so much that the guy next to him had to stand for the entire game. Then he told a lady a few seats down that she had nice legs and that she was adding to his enjoyment of the game. Unbelievable.
No pics? or it didn't happen

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Listen, here's the deal man.

OP, you should have done what the Big Guy did with Corn Pop back in the day. Got you a length of chain and a razor blade (sharpened on the curb) and offered to meet the ole boy out back. Who cares if he runs with a bad crowd, or if he's a bad dude, you gotta stand up for yourself, jack!

No joke man!

Then after you handle the situation you can get in the pool and look at the hair on your legs stand up. Maybe get some folks to rub it up and down for you.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
What would you have done if a skinny guy had made the comment about the womans legs? How about if the skinny guy was taking up 2 seats just because of all the crap he brought with him?
Nothing
If I had heard the leg comments from anybody at all, I would have commented here on it because it was so odd and cringe worthy. That's what I would "have done". That's what I did.
yup
One wasn't able to "enjoy a game that he paid money to watch" because the other guy took his seat too.
Did he really take his seat? Or was he just a fat guy that appeared to take his seat? Fat folks can have lives too, not just just hot people and skinny methheads and haters.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!! This thing went off the rails ... 😳 Like anyone here would have whooped Mr. Big Boy's ass and come to the defense of Ms. Legs anyway. Nobody wanted to be interrupted while watching OU get their ass handed to them -- not bubba, not Mr. Big Boy, not Ms. Legs, not anybody else there.

How many times has any of us ignored the blatantly obnoxious in a situation where we just wanted to have fun and then come here and bitched about it?? 🤷 Seems like y'all are all cycling at the same time this month. Midol, anyone?? Trust me -- it works!! (And I don't need it anymore! 😁)

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a fat guy, well I prefer the phrases, Big guy, Ole Big, Damn son you are blocking my sunlight here etc but fat obnoxious idiot and slob really hurt my feels.

But hey I get it. One the filp side I have met just as many skinny obnoxious pathetic idiots as well.
Truth

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!! This thing went off the rails ... 😳 Like anyone here would have whooped Mr. Big Boy's ass and come to the defense of Ms. Legs anyway. Nobody wanted to be interrupted while watching OU get their ass handed to them -- not bubba, not Mr. Big Boy, not Ms. Legs, not anybody else there.

How many times has any of us ignored the blatantly obnoxious in a situation where we just wanted to have fun and then come here and bitched about it?? 🤷 Seems like y'all are all cycling at the same time this month. Midol, anyone?? Trust me -- it works!! (And I don't need it anymore! 😁)
Hugs anyone😳

Latest posts

Top Bottom