Favorite ankle holsters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hdbrownie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is your favorite ankle holster? I'm starting to do some consulting for people who want to start carrying or who want to carry more often. I started out with just ladies but I've had several requests from guys now. I am a vendor for a specific brand who doesn't sell ankle holsters but I have a particular lady who is pretty big and who sits at a desk most of the time and she is wanting an ankle holster. So, I wanted to get some opinions before I wade into those waters. Thank y'all!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Crusader8207

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite ankle holsters are made by Ritchie Gun Leathers or Ken Null. Both of their designs are pretty much the same. I carry a Smith 442 as a BUG in one of the two every day. They are expensive but they are by far the most comfortable ankle holsters I have ever worn. The Ritchie's are typically in stock at Top Gun Supply with zero wait. The Null's you have to order directly from Ken and his turn around is typically a week or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom