Favorite breakfast place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm going to be in the north OKC, south Edmond area early tomorrow and will be looking for a good breakfast spot somewhere between there and Shawnee.

Nothing fancy or fru fru. Just good old home style country food.

Any suggestions?

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hole in the wall- Classen Grill. On Classen at NW expressway, 5124 N. Classen. Hands down my favorite breakfast place in OKC that meets your criteria.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2247.JPG

This one is easy......Hugo's - Claremore, Ok

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, I've researched all those suggested so far online, except Jimmy's Egg, because there is one in Shawnee, and Hugo's because it's just a little out of the way.

Keep them coming! I will let you know which one I decide to try.

Anyone have an opinion on Jeff's Country Cafe?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I've researched all those suggested so far online, except Jimmy's Egg, because there is one in Shawnee, and Hugo's because it's just a little out of the way.

Keep them coming! I will let you know which one I decide to try.

Anyone have an opinion on Jeff's Country Cafe?

Yes. It's a Ptomaine Tavern kinda place. Now if you like a little Latin flair, try Cafe Kacao at 33rd and N. Classen. It's just south of Jeffs Nazty country cafe. Get the Green Chipotle Breakfast Burrito; it's as big as your face and is absolutely delicious. This place is always packed, they win Best of OKC Awards all the time. Another favorite of mine there is the Crispy Motuleno Breakfast. I don't really know what's in it, but it's a big platter of yum yum good eats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom