Favorite cordless tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but I don't know how to do that. :scratch:

If you look back at Sooner's post, you can see that ThatGurl's username is preceded by the "@" symbol. That is all it takes to "tag" someone. As one types in the "@" and he username, there are previews showing up as one inserts each letter to make it easier when typing usernames. When one sees the person's username that they want to tag, just click on the username in the preview.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you look back at Sooner's post, you can see that ThatGurl's username is preceded by the "@" symbol. That is all it takes to "tag" someone. As one types in the "@" and he username, there are previews showing up as one inserts each letter to make it easier when typing usernames. When one sees the person's username that they want to tag, just click on the username in the preview.

Thanks buddy.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
because of off grid cabin and tons of leaves collecting around it I purchased the Kobalt 24V leaf blower ( have solar to recharge ). The upside I did not think about.....it's light enough that the wife uses it, unlike my gas Stihl one.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am experimenting with these Waitley batteries from Amazon. I have had them for over a year and use them in a blower and a spot lamp from Dewalt. I used them right along with my Dewalts in a Dewalt chain saw 4 times now and they stay as long as comparable Dewalt ones so far.

D762B006-6C26-40EC-A0ED-8E4433EE1085.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom