Favorite cordless tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another really cool tool I got is a makita track saw. I didn't get the cordless version of it but kinda wish I had. It is super handy for cutting plywood, just lay the track where you want to cut and get a nice clean cut with almost no tear out.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure like my Milwaukee impact gun and we’ve got a Dewalt grease gun at work.

I just love to lube things now, makes things go in and out soooo easy fits my palm just right, ooohh. 😁

I gotta go take a cold shower now.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am experimenting with these Waitley batteries from Amazon. I have had them for over a year and use them in a blower and a spot lamp from Dewalt. I used them right along with my Dewalts in a Dewalt chain saw 4 times now and they stay as long as comparable Dewalt ones so far.

View attachment 321635
Project Farm on youtube did some of his testing. Waitley was one of the two that were pretty decent.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a little disappointed with you guys here. I was expecting this to go sideways and there has only been one suggestive post in all 7 pages. The Banana cleaner has been the funniest one yet. @RickN. You need to help this thread out.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
kobalt 24v chainsaw. Not my most used cordless tool, but super convenient for quick jobs or when you are not needing a big saw and probably my favorite due to what is does. With the chain sharp it can cut about as fast as a good lightweight gas powered and last actually the battery last quite a long time. I didn't believe it until I used one. Then had to have one. Doesn't probably matter what brand perhaps. My brother has a Dewalt that is awesome as well.
Unless I have a big tree down, I don't even consider the gas chainsaw, and I will still have the electric out there for doing all the limbs.
If you have batteries already for any brand, you should have one in that brand. 😀

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
kobalt 24v chainsaw. Not my most used cordless tool, but super convenient for quick jobs or when you are not needing a big saw and probably my favorite due to what is does. With the chain sharp it can cut about as fast as a good lightweight gas powered and last actually the battery last quite a long time. I didn't believe it until I used one. Then had to have one. Doesn't probably matter what brand perhaps. My brother has a Dewalt that is awesome as well.
Unless I have a big tree down, I don't even consider the gas chainsaw, and I will still have the electric out there for doing all the limbs.
If you have batteries already for any brand, you should have one in that brand. 😀

I really love my Dewalt Pole Saw and Chainsaw. I haul my Chainsaw with me offroad everytime we go camping, wheeling! I have used it to top out several trees as well.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have just about every cordless Dewalt tool they make except the cordless chainsaw. May be my Christmas present to myself this year.
I use the impact driver, circular saw and reciprocating the most.

Latest posts

Top Bottom